FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

i know, i should know better. In my defense only the second half...

looks like they are kicking a beach ball around!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

i know, i should know better. In my defense only the second half... looks like they are kicking a beach ball around!
Lol ,, well it is Sunday night ,, not much else on !!

funniest.gif

I was shocked by that. Ireland was advertising a season ticket. 6 games and it works out at just under £18 a game. Bargain and great to get the kids in.

Yeah 2013-14 one will be available from 6th June. 6 games and prices vary but discount for official fans so mine will cost me 124 Euro.

2426f5x.png

From the BBC website :

England Fixtures

August 2013 International Friendlies

England V Scotland
Wed 14 Aug 20:00

September 2013 World Cup Qualifying - European - Group H

England V Moldova
Fri 6 Sep Kick-off TBC

Ukraine V England
Tue 10 Sep Kick-off TBC

October 2013 World Cup Qualifying - European - Group H

England V Montenegro
Fri 11 Oct Kick-off TBC

England V Poland
Tue 15 Oct Kick-off TBC

Please note: All times UK. Fixtures are subject to change. The BBC is not responsible for any changes that may be made.

AVFC RFC SAFC

On topic, that was a good result for England and Hodgson proved why he's the man for the job. He's an excellent tactician and the change of shape saved the day for England, something that Redknapp wouldn't have spotted or done anything about.

Went to the US v Germany friendly yesterday in Washington D.C. with the hopes of being able to see Big Brad in goal but to no avail...Howard played the full 90. Pretty disappointed with that but a pretty big win for us even though it was only a friendly, it marked the anniversary of 100 years of U.S. football....

Went to the US v Germany friendly yesterday in Washington D.C. with the hopes of being able to see Big Brad in goal but to no avail...Howard played the full 90. Pretty disappointed with that but a pretty big win for us even though it was only a friendly, it marked the anniversary of 100 years of U.S. football....

Didn't get to see the match, as I'm away on vacation. From what I read, Jones and Bradley were outstanding in the midfield. I get Klinsmann wanting to try out others, but that's the midfield to take into the WC qualifiers. They will be needed to help protect Gonzales and whatever sh*t CB he is being paired with.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc