• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Pathetic to question their identity when, as sons of the Irish diaspora, they made their choices.

Cascarino was an unusual case but he still qualified.

Not as pathetic as finding it great fun chanting we hate England more than you when not only most of your best ever team were born there but you make your living there as well .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Not as pathetic as finding it great fun chanting we hate England more than you when not only most of your best ever team were born there but you make your living there as well .

Yes, indeed. Every nation should all follow the lead of the English and sing non-stop about opposition managers and players being paedophiles.

2426f5x.png

Yes, indeed. Every nation should all follow the lead of the English and sing non-stop about opposition managers and players being paedophiles.

No wish to fall iut over this issue anne - as for your last post it is poor behaviour i agree.

Im a patroitic man and your we hate england comments took me back to an altercation i had in a previous job with a polish man who told me england was a sh*t country - needless to say my reply was pretty obvious to the gentleman in question .

Best wishes.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

No wish to fall iut over this issue anne - as for your last post it is poor behaviour i agree.

Im a patroitic man and your we hate england comments took me back to an altercation i had in a previous job with a polish man who told me england was a sh*t country - needless to say my reply was pretty obvious to the gentleman in question .

Best wishes.

Best wishes.

As we've discussed before, there's no real hate for the English in Ireland, except amongst a minority of die hards who are a dying breed.

I suppose football brings out a tribal mentality.

I married an Englishman and have lived here for a long time quite happily but there's no place like home.

2426f5x.png

As we've discussed before, there's no real hate for the English in Ireland, except amongst a minority of die hards who are a dying breed.

I suppose football brings out a tribal mentality.

I married an Englishman and have lived here for a long time quite happily but there's no place like home.

Fair and well balanced comment , and we are delighted to have you here ;)

Ireland and miley Cyrus top my to do list in 2016 and i look forward greatly to seeing your beautiful land.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Anne - i thought you were from northern ireland or am i mistaken ?

If so , how come you were in dublin and not belfast ?

I am Irish so I support Ireland.

Was in Dublin for the match then stayed overnight in Belfast as my husband was at the Northern Ireland match.

2426f5x.png

I am Irish so I support Ireland.

Was in Dublin for the match then stayed overnight in Belfast as my husband was at the Northern Ireland match.

So you are northern irish and support the republic ? Nothing wring in that - i was just confused as to why not northern ireland .

I know the rugby teams are united - is there much call to unite the football teams ?

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Nearly there, Eastie. I am Irish and support the Republic of Ireland.

There were calls to unite the two teams a few years ago but it's unlikely to happen now with Northern Ireland set to qualify for the Euros and enjoying some success.

There have always been issues with it due to cash flow and failure to agree to divide games between Belfast and Dublin, as well as the same old political claptrap.

2426f5x.png

• avstu unpinned this topic