FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Are we actually going to get into this debate? They were born in England but claimed Irish citizenship..... Get over it

American fans are worse for crying about Guiseppe Rossi picking Italy over U.S.

I've never met one American named Guiseppe lol.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

There's six players in the irish team that are actually english!, it's disgusting turning your back on your own nation.

My grand parents on my mums side are irish, making her full blooded irish and me half irish. Enough to play for either england or ireland (if I wasnt so crap). Not so much turning back on country, but being offered to represent one who will actually have you in their side.

As for turning back on my country, well both of them were represented and I cheered both of them on tonight! I am happy at the draw

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

What kind of money did people have to pay to go and watch it ?

£55 per ticket and a £4.50 booking fee on top for away section.

Not the greatest game of football ever played and some seriously dodgy refereeing but money well spent because the atmosphere's always electric when the green army are in town.

2426f5x.png

American fans are worse for crying about Guiseppe Rossi picking Italy over U.S.

I've never met one American named Guiseppe lol.

That was because he was born and raised here, but by Italian parents. No one cares now, but a few years back when that was an issue, it was because the US needed a striker and Rossi wasn't even making the Italian squad.

Used to it now. International football is becoming too much like club football and the US is just as guilty. Many Mexican born players on the US squad that were pretty much recruited, plus Timmy Chandler's indecision between playing for US or Germany.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

I watched the first half, then fell asleep at half-time and missed the second half.

Did I miss anything ?

Nope. I was dozing throughout. Missus was hacked off as wanted to watch her programmes........England looked lazy on the ball but it was a friendly and most probably didnt want to be there. Walcott was best for England and Coleman was good for ROI. However, England are as dull as shite to watch these days

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

We wont win anything under hodgson regardless. When the fa finally realise that we shouldn't have a 'yes man' in charge then we can move on.

We are lightyears behind nations like Germany. Countries such as Spain ans Germany have thousands more coaches than us, at all levels. How can we expect to raise successful youth teams when 1. We don't have the facilities or coaches and 2. They take all the bloody posts down in the summer?!

mzjj.jpg

£55 per ticket and a £4.50 booking fee on top for away section. Not the greatest game of football ever played and some seriously dodgy refereeing but money well spent because the atmosphere's always electric when the green army are in town.
Glad you had a good time. Sounded awful on the tv from both sets of fans.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Glad you had a good time. Sounded awful on the tv from both sets of fans.

Very lively in the away sections. English fans showed brief bursts of enthusiasm on occasion but you wouldn't have known they outnumbered the Irish 6-1.

2426f5x.png

Very lively in the away sections. English fans showed brief bursts of enthusiasm on occasion but you wouldn't have known they outnumbered the Irish 6-1.

New wembley is a quiet stadium anyway. Unless villa are in town.

mzjj.jpg