FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke Signs New Deal

Loyalvillan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as he scores enough goals to keep us up ,, he can feck off

Agreed! sick of these Players using Vills as a platform for greater things!! to be fair its not only us but its the way of the world!

Get a bumper payday for him and invest it!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I personally dont see the issue here.

His comments when he first signed suggested he was always going to use Villa as a stepping stone and if we can make double or more on what we paid for him, and he keeps us in the EPL then its very good business from Lambert.

People make out hes some real talent when the fact is he is still young and has a hell of a lot to learn.

If he went to Arsenal I dont believe he would be the hit some of the media think he will be - he needs a lot created for him and I can see him being another Chamach there - where as if he went to someone like Everton or Spurs there supply line would create loads for them (should spurs keep Bale).

I am not a massive fan of Darren Bent but I would put money on him having at least the same (if not more) goals should he have the amount of chances Benteke has had made for him this season.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I personally dont see the issue here. His comments when he first signed suggested he was always going to use Villa as a stepping stone and if we can make double or more on what we paid for him, and he keeps us in the EPL then its very good business from Lambert. People make out hes some real talent when the fact is he is still young and has a hell of a lot to learn. If he went to Arsenal I dont believe he would be the hit some of the media think he will be - he needs a lot created for him and I can see him being another Chamach there - where as if he went to someone like Everton or Spurs there supply line would create loads for them (should spurs keep Bale). I am not a massive fan of Darren Bent but I would put money on him having at least the same (if not more) goals should he have the amount of chances Benteke has had made for him this season.
Absolutely no issue Score the goals to keeps up,,, f*ck off to a so said bigger club,, sit on bench for most of season,, because he ain't as good as people think We make shits loads of profit No issue

funniest.gif

Absolutely no issue Score the goals to keeps up,,, f*ck off to a so said bigger club,, sit on bench for most of season,, because he ain't as good as people think We make shits loads of profit No issue
The only issue I have with it is that the money would go straight into lerners coffers and not back into bringing in players.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Also, has anyone seen the Ssn article? His agent is on there saying he could move on in he summer, yet another player who will be moved from pillar to post in order to fill up an agents pension pot. Although as I said above I don't have too much of an issue with it but it does annoy me a little because it will just show the clubs intentions and we'll never progress because any talented get will be sold on for profit and the we start all over again. Also if benteke is being looked at and we're happy to sell I could also see Weizmann on his way out.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

The only issue I have with it is that the money would go straight into lerners coffers and not back into bringing in players.
Depends on the manager at tht time ,,and what league we are in

funniest.gif

Also, has anyone seen the Ssn article? His agent is on there saying he could move on in he summer, yet another player who will be moved from pillar to post in order to fill up an agents pension pot. Although as I said above I don't have too much of an issue with it but it does annoy me a little because it will just show the clubs intentions and we'll never progress because any talented get will be sold on for profit and the we start all over again.Also if benteke is being looked at and we're happy to sell I could also see Weizmann on his way out.

I have no idea why agents aren't banned from the game. They bring nothing to the table other than unloyal, money motivated pre madonnas.

If the fa, FIFA, eufa etc are serious about cracking down on the amount of money clubs spend then take out the main issue and cut out the middle man

mzjj.jpg

I have no idea why agents aren't banned from the game. They bring nothing to the table other than unloyal, money motivated pre madonnas.

If the fa, FIFA, eufa etc are serious about cracking down on the amount of money clubs spend then take out the main issue and cut out the middle man

Bang on rich, agents are a pariah. +1

As long as we stay up any agent who would advise him to move is clearly only interested in the money and not his clients long term career. He is potentially a great player but has plenty of room for improvement and he won't improve if he's not playing as is likely at a lot of clubs, and why go to teams who struggle for 4th when in another year he could go to a team who fights for the title.

Doesn't matter what his agent says anyway - the club will always have the final say. If the club want to show him who's boss then they will prevent the sale regardless, however following the previous few years of idiotic personalities at this football club I would rather the club just made money and got someone who actually wants to play for the club. After all - no-one and I mean no-one player is bigger than our football club regardless of what division we find ourselves in - in the future.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived