FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke Signs New Deal

Loyalvillan

Lets not be naive about this. I think all parties involved understand that he's likely off next summer if he has another 20+ goal season and continues his form with Belgium. I think most fans understand as well. The negativity was with him trying to leave after only 10 months.

Next summer he will once again have 3 years left on his deal which will allow us a great fee, Benteke doesn't play this season for peanuts, and everyone is happy. Won't be mad one bit if he leaves next summer, as long as he doesn't dive like a pr*ck against us like AY did.

i think u are missing the point, though u have a good point in ur post. we are making our backroom staff to be indestructible and lambert sounding like the messiah. ok my head is a little twisted here but didnt hugian talks with arsenal break down and then benteke handed in a transfer, if it was the case of somethin of the sort, its a marketing stunt to put in the transfer.....

sorry i cant get it out of my head that 1 person (lambert) says a thing in his ear and hes golden again

newcomer.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am pleased with this news----whether its for one 2 3 or 4 seasons!---suppose it depends on how successful we are,

anyway what matters ---is right now,---and the Villa garden down at B6 sure is looking real rosy!!

cant wait for this season to get under way----

Come On You VILLA Boyzz

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Only just seen the news and i'm very surprised and pleased. We all know he'll be off soon, probably next summer but this gives lambert time to carry on with the re-build without any major setbacks and who knows in 12 months time we might be happy for him to go if helenius turns out to be another master signing.

Get out there benteke get 20 odd goals and win the golden boot at the WC, then we can sell you to real Madrid for £80m and lambert can continue with the project of returning the worlds greatest football club to it's rightful place.

Only just seen the news and i'm very surprised and pleased. We all know he'll be off soon, probably next summer but this gives lambert time to carry on with the re-build without any major setbacks and who knows in 12 months time we might be happy for him to go if helenius turns out to be another master signing. Get out there benteke get 20 odd goals and win the golden boot at the WC, then we can sell you to real Madrid for £80m and lambert can continue with the project of returning the worlds greatest football club to it's rightful place.
Ahmen

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Only just seen the news and i'm very surprised and pleased. We all know he'll be off soon, probably next summer but this gives lambert time to carry on with the re-build without any major setbacks and who knows in 12 months time we might be happy for him to go if helenius turns out to be another master signing.

Get out there benteke get 20 odd goals and win the golden boot at the WC, then we can sell you to real Madrid for £80m and lambert can continue with the project of returning the worlds greatest football club to it's rightful place.

:thumbup:

The rightful place for Aston Villa is at the very top, i.e. LEAGUE CHAMPIONS, by which I mean LEVEL 1.

If that is achieved and Benteke is part of that achievement, what reason would he have to leave ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

Credit to Lambert for sitting him down and getting him to sign...could've been Benteke's agent trying to hold out for a big contract the whole time. I've heard the deal is in the 40-50k region which isn't bad at all for us. I don't think Spurs would've paid him much more than that either.

Archived