FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Christian Benteke Signs New Deal

Loyalvillan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I never saw that coming. I guess the Force was not with me this time! Lets just concentrate on this season

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Few lads on here said he was going to be a spurs player by the end of the week haha

Well done Benteke, now get rid of your agent and become a legend at Villa Park

I was one of them. I was wrong ! Guess it is a kneejerk reaction, like when you are about to get dumped. You wanna be the one to do the dumping!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Does feel good I must admit and I've contributed heavily on the less positive side of the topic!

Still think he would of gone if we had a lower price...put that's yesterdays news!!!

Really excited now with our attacking options

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I am popping the champagne cork right now forget about the past he's pledged himself to us...there is no striker out there I'd rather have..,,no one!!! I'm right behind behind him this is a momentous day!!! Bentekkkkke!

on talk sport lambert says "for another year" when he talks about benteke, even though we have signed him for 4 more, does this comment not make any of u think, his agent has pulled a fast one on us and we have given in to the demand???

i soooooo wanted benteke to stay and from what i remember never said a bad word about his antics, but surely in that comment ther has to mean somethin, am i paro or do others see it too?

i think his agent got us over a barrell, i hate to admit it!!!!

newcomer.png

on talk sport lambert says "for another year" when he talks about benteke, even though we have signed him for 4 more, does this comment not make any of u think, his agent has pulled a fast one on us and we have given in to the demand???

i soooooo wanted benteke to stay and from what i remember never said a bad word about his antics, but surely in that comment ther has to mean somethin, am i paro or do others see it too?

i think his agent got us over a barrell, i hate to admit it!!!!

Lets not be naive about this. I think all parties involved understand that he's likely off next summer if he has another 20+ goal season and continues his form with Belgium. I think most fans understand as well. The negativity was with him trying to leave after only 10 months.

Next summer he will once again have 3 years left on his deal which will allow us a great fee, Benteke doesn't play this season for peanuts, and everyone is happy. Won't be mad one bit if he leaves next summer, as long as he doesn't dive like a pr*ck against us like AY did.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Archived