• My Seat: K4

Match Chat Here

OFFLINE   avfc85

avfc85
  • FIFA Clubs Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Dalian Atkinson
  • My Seat: B6 @ Trinity

The AM out protest needs to be scrapped, we need to get behind the team for this game because our home form needs to change soon and we need at least a point from this game!

OFFLINE   Loyalvillan

Loyalvillan
  • Vive la Revolution
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Given & Gabby
  • My Seat: Upper Holte K4

The AM out protest needs to be scrapped, we need to get behind the team for this game because our home form needs to change soon and we need at least a point from this game!

damn right!

staff.gif

These are my final notes as captain of this great club, my final notes as a footballer.

Aston Villa will always remain in my heart. - Stilyian Petrov 11/05/13

OFFLINE   LaVillain

LaVillain
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: anyone who is commited to the Villa
  • My Seat: holte end

Agreed, I think its a 90% chance AM will be gone regardless of the result....I can't see RL saying to AM ....."great job....you kept us up"....
Why dont all you guys (and girls) going to the spuds game dress up as Arabs :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: and get behind the boyz...show the players and hierarchy that we DO care about our great club .. 1-0 Villa

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

OFFLINE   Jayemdubbya

Jayemdubbya
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I agree. The problem is that we may be in the minority. I don't think the article by Collymore is gonna make things any better. Even if results keep going our way during midweek, we will stil go into next weekend 3 points above the drop (GD practically makes it 4).

The hatred for AM has gotten so bad that I don't see 100% of the support going to the players for 90 min as long as he's there and we are not mathematically safe.

Spurs are in a fight to qualify for Europe so we need to get behind the players, even if we go down a goal. I'm sure there will be plenty of idiots there at VP just itching to bring out there "AM out" banners as soon as something like that happens.

This is the worst possible weekend for the AM out protest.
"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

ONLINE   Skyba

Skyba
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: gabby, yorke, mcgrath, mellberg, bosnich

I don't think there needs to be any protests I think Randy has got the idea and McLeish will be sacked by The end of the season

Posted Image

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.
Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

OFFLINE   NuneatonVilla&Foxes

NuneatonVilla&Foxes
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Paul Merson

I don't think there needs to be any protests I think Randy has got the idea and McLeish will be sacked by The end of the season

We should do it just in case, otherwise Randy might think we've changed our minds!

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

OFFLINE   Fedup1

Fedup1
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Laursen
  • My Seat: Holte k4

Completely agree

OFFLINE   boldfinger

boldfinger
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

This is our last home game of the season and what we All should be doing is getting behind the boys 100%
I personally will be going to the addies about 12, have a few sherberts, then going to V.P, i will give nothing but support (thats whats supporters are meant to do by definition) regardless of where we are in the league, regardless of who is in charge.
THIS IS OUR ASTON VILLA
and this game can have a massive impact as to where we play next season. The premier league needs aston villa, and aston villa need the premier league.
I am pretty certain that the curtain will soon fall on mcleish's reign therefore i dont think a protest in neccessary.
Saying that if we get a heavy beating he deserves everything he gets lol
You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

OFFLINE   AtlantaVillan

AtlantaVillan
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Richard Dunne

My prediction for the rest of the season. We will finish with 37 points. WIGAN will finish above us. But Wolves Blackburn, and Bolton will finish just below us and Villa will survive.

Lord only knows what RL will do this off-season, but it better be active or will be assured relegation earlier in the season than Wolves were this season.

OFFLINE   rogerstan

rogerstan
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

to be honest if all the local newspapers are correct mcleish will be sacked before our next game so their will not be any need for a protest against mcleish and so we can get back to doing what we do best, and that is supporting aston villa.

OFFLINE   B6!

B6!
  • The Modfather
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Gordon Cowans
  • My Seat: K4 Row 27

+1 for all your positive posts
Nuneaton you need to think about what you are saying cause in my eyes your are a stupid if you think that by chanting Mcleish out at our last home game will help survival then go and support Leicester. Simples

http://s9.postimg.org/ow7gebd67/predictionleague.gif' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

OFFLINE   Jayemdubbya

Jayemdubbya
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

to be honest if all the local newspapers are correct mcleish will be sacked before our next game so their will not be any need for a protest against mcleish and so we can get back to doing what we do best, and that is supporting aston villa.

I hope that's the case. It's the only way to avoid a negative atmosphere next weekend. If AM is out, I believe 100% of Villa fans at VP will be united in their support of the players.
"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

OFFLINE   NuneatonVilla&Foxes

NuneatonVilla&Foxes
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Paul Merson

I'm not saying we should chant out during the game itself. Perhaps after the final whistle or before the game itself. Once the game starts sing your hearts out for Villa, though to be honest I thought the atmosphere from the sunderland game was the best I heard all season and what was the result!

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

OFFLINE   B6!

B6!
  • The Modfather
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Gordon Cowans
  • My Seat: K4 Row 27

I'm not saying we should chant out during the game itself. Perhaps after the final whistle or before the game itself. Once the game starts sing your hearts out for Villa, though to be honest I thought the atmosphere from the sunderland game was the best I heard all season and what was the result!

Read you previous posts -
Riots
Smash things up
Etc

http://s9.postimg.org/ow7gebd67/predictionleague.gif' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users