Bonheurjh
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: KI
  • My Seat: any empty ones

Height: 184cm

Top speed: 24.7 km/h(Messi : 24.9 km/h)

Club: HSV Hamburg

First game: in 2009, scored his first goal in his first match(that was when he was late 17(early 18))

2009-2010 pre-season against Chelsea, Arsenal, Lyon(france), Valecia, he scored 7 goals

2009-2010 scored 5 goals and made 4 assists in 7 matches but injured out earily in the season due to World cup qualification against Iran

2011-2012 pre-season he scored 23 goals and made 7 assists in 19 matches but injured out due to Asian cup against India(an abnormal tackle on his thigh)

2011-2012 back for remaining 7 matches, have played 5 matches and have scored 5 goals with 3 assists.
-------------
His father was a national football player in Korea, but he didn't shine much so, he taught his son "Son" everything he doesn't know, and everything he knows since his son was 3 years old.

after few years of basic skill training, he changed his son's daily plan to: shooting 300 free-kicks at many different spots, and dribbling through 6 players who he(the father) also taught. And he didn't forget to put his son on flexibility training and to teach him psychological actions that most defenders and goal-keepers make.

By the way, what I am stating atm isn't exaggerated a bit. So in 2009 this boy got into the world top 5 football prodigies list announced by BBC and Bild from Germany.

he is valued about 14 millions by Hamburg but I am sure by this winter as HSV might go down to the 2nd league, he will be valued about 4.5-6 millions.

For him, running 14 km per a match isn't a thing, he rather puts smile on his face all the time as if its only fun.Posted Image

Oh I got a news, that Arsenal made a bid on him 3.7Millions and now we are preparing 4 Millions.

<2010>

<2010-2011>

<2012>

I don't want to lose him to NewCastle he is now close to signing but we never know.

Doch die gute Form des Hamburger Sturmtalents (Vertrag bis 2014) erregt auch Interesse in der reichen Premier League.
But the good shape of the Hamburg storm talent (under contract until 2014) also aroused interest in the rich Premier League. (google translator)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bonheurjh

Bonheurjh
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: KI
  • My Seat: any empty ones

Im trying to delete this post as i didnt keep the guide line on the board. Sorry but theres no way i can find to delete this

Posted Image

OFFLINE   KidCharlemagne

KidCharlemagne
  • Reserve Team
  • PipPipPip

I've seen this chap playing, he was moved around a lot in the game and finished in a more deep lying striking position having played wide on both sides. Looks pretty handy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users