Predictions?
Get well soon Petrov

OFFLINE   Skyba

Skyba
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: gabby, yorke, mcgrath, mellberg, bosnich

Posted Image

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.
Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

OFFLINE   Skyba

Skyba
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Utd will destroy us, YOung should be banned for cheating though.

I'll go for 5-0 utd we'll just sit back and they'll come in waves and score on pretty much every other attack
Posted Image

YOU KNOW THE REST

OFFLINE   DaveJones1980

DaveJones1980
  • On Trial
  • Pip

Hi I'm going on one of the official coaches to the United game. I could do with staying up in Manchester after to see some friends. Do you think there will be an issue of me not returning on it?

ONLINE   Jayemdubbya

Jayemdubbya
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I honestly think this will be somewhere between the Man City and Chelsea match. AM will not want to concede too many and will play defensive. Man U are at home and know they are facing a depleted Villa which means they will probably be on cruise control like Chelsea was.

We are seven points off relegation right now and it might as well be 8 due to goal differential. AM will probably try to protect that. 2-0, 3-1, maybe 2-1. This is the last match of our tough stretch, so we're probably on damage control.

I just don't want to see a bloodbath. It pains me to pick us to lose, as I always like to give hope, but Man U are looking to lock up the title so this could be tough.
"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

ONLINE   Jayemdubbya

Jayemdubbya
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

........just realised that there may be hope. If my memory serves me correctly, every match Peever has attended has been a 1-1 draw: Stoke this year and last year, and also Wigan last year.

I believe Peever has tickets to Man U so maybe 1-1??
"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

OFFLINE   Skyba

Skyba
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

........just realised that there may be hope. If my memory serves me correctly, every match Peever has attended has been a 1-1 draw: Stoke this year and last year, and also Wigan last year.

I believe Peever has tickets to Man U so maybe 1-1??

You been smoking???? It would take Jesus Christ himself to become a villa fan and attend the game to perform Myracles for us not to get battered. Utd chasing a title with man city behind them and if they keep winning the opportunity to win the league at their ground!!! They will be in full attack mode until they've scored at least 3 then they'll hit cruise control.
Posted Image

YOU KNOW THE REST

ONLINE   Sacro

Sacro
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Heskey

I predict a shock win for Villa! pressure is off, and these are the matches big teams lose. I think the pressure of City chasing up any lost points will tell and McLeish will send the boys out to attack! 3-2 to Villa with a brace for Weimann and a goal off the head of Collins. Remember Liverpool and Arsenal at the tail end of last season? We'll do them, remember where you heard it first!

brought to you by Airborne Pork, proud sponsers of unrealistic predictions.

OFFLINE   deano.w

deano.w
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Mcgrath, Cowans, Mellberg

I predict a shock win for Villa! pressure is off, and these are the matches big teams lose. I think the pressure of City chasing up any lost points will tell and McLeish will send the boys out to attack! 3-2 to Villa with a brace for Weimann and a goal off the head of Collins. Remember Liverpool and Arsenal at the tail end of last season? We'll do them, remember where you heard it first!

brought to you by Airborne Pork, proud sponsers of unrealistic predictions.

nice one. but sadly i think it will be 2-0 to manure, as this point of the season is when they are at thier strongest. they play the best football at the end of the season and never lose a game on thier run in.
be nice to give them a scare though and keep it tight and make them work hard.

OFFLINE   Karl

Karl
  • Founder, Owner, Complete Genius!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Ashley Westwood
  • My Seat: K4

Hi I'm going on one of the official coaches to the United game. I could do with staying up in Manchester after to see some friends. Do you think there will be an issue of me not returning on it?

I don't think it'd be a problem, just let the steward on the coach know you won't be returning so they aren't waiting for you.

OFFLINE   Karl

Karl
  • Founder, Owner, Complete Genius!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Ashley Westwood
  • My Seat: K4

I never predict us to lose, despite what my head tells me, my heart always disagrees. So going on that, it will be 3-0 Villa ;).

OFFLINE   Bizzzle

Bizzzle
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip

I can see this being an embarrasing lose for the Villa! I really hope not coz a few of my mates are manure fans and i'll never hear the end of it!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Peever

Peever
  • Peasant !
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Carew

We was chatting bout this in the Addies last night. Loyal seems to think Fergie might draw with us so United can clinch the title at Eastlands..... never know?

This will be the one match where you lot will be happy if we draw 1-1 when im here :lol:

meetmember.png          member.png

OFFLINE   markymark

markymark
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Gareth Barry
  • My Seat: Holte End

Sadly I see this as a no pointer, more a case of fingers crossed other results go are way.

OFFLINE   richyd

richyd
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Heskey

Manchester United 6 - 1 Aston Villa

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Match chat here

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)
>