Arsenal 3 Aston Villa 0

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   robb

robb
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • My Seat: North Stand

If he wants to play an experienced 11 why doesn't he tell Sid to stick his boots on and get out there Lol

He couldn't do any worse than any of our supposed central midfielders. How we miss a cowans or a mortimer......plus two decent full backs, a couple of wingers who can actually cross, two centre backs that can defend crosses, plus someone apart from bent who can knock the ball in the net. Apart from that, we are ok!! p.s I said Arsenal 2-0......I was out by 10 seconds of injury time!!

OFFLINE   Skyba

Skyba
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: gabby, yorke, mcgrath, mellberg, bosnich

He couldn't do any worse than any of our supposed central midfielders. How we miss a cowans or a mortimer......plus two decent full backs, a couple of wingers who can actually cross, two centre backs that can defend crosses, plus someone apart from bent who can knock the ball in the net. Apart from that, we are ok!! p.s I said Arsenal 2-0......I was out by 10 seconds of injury time!!

Can bent knock the ball in the net????? He's only scored 4 more goals than gabby who is apparently useless Infront of goal lol
Posted Image

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.
Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users