Wolves 2 Aston Villa 3

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   villa man91

villa man91
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: , darren bent,

Just seen keanes second goal again and what a strike it was maybe villa players should have a pop more often from a distance than trying to run it in all the time

OFFLINE   ak47deol

ak47deol
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Mellberg, Maldini, Kaka
  • My Seat: Holte End

1st on Match of the day aswel
Posted Image

OFFLINE   villa man91

villa man91
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: , darren bent,

1st on Match of the day aswel

Bloody hell makes a change

OFFLINE   ak47deol

ak47deol
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Mellberg, Maldini, Kaka
  • My Seat: Holte End

Keanes goal just seems to get better n better lol
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Fedup1

Fedup1
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Laursen
  • My Seat: Holte k4

Bent could learn a lot from Keane and the way that he plays. Also proves that you don't necessarily have to be in the 6 yard box to score. Two really good strikes from Keane today, they're the sort of finishes we've been missing for some time now.

OFFLINE   lukedaw

lukedaw
  • the legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Agbonlahor

Bent could learn a lot from Keane and the way that he plays. Also proves that you don't necessarily have to be in the 6 yard box to score. Two really good strikes from Keane today, they're the sort of finishes we've been missing for some time now.

The trouble is Bent does have to be in the 6 yard box,good player still.
Get well soon Petrov

OFFLINE   carrzee10

carrzee10
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • My Seat: north stand

HUGE win as teams below won as well, well chuffed, but still worried result will paper over the cracks.

Collins today had his good game for the month, Dunne backed him up.
Clark today showed he is no leftback, better in midfield, but fairplay to Warnock who sniffed out Kightly

Keane, well bloody hell, no one in out team could do that, hope he doesn't dry up after this effort, we need to get as many points as possible with him in our team...and if Ireland can come back, we might see something special....

Posted Image

OFFLINE   freddy

freddy
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Brian Little,Gary Shaw,Lionel Messi,
  • My Seat: Upper Holte K1

HUGE win as teams below won as well, well chuffed, but still worried result will paper over the cracks.

Collins today had his good game for the month, Dunne backed him up.
Clark today showed he is no leftback, better in midfield, but fairplay to Warnock who sniffed out Kightly

Keane, well bloody hell, no one in out team could do that, hope he doesn't dry up after this effort, we need to get as many points as possible with him in our team...and if Ireland can come back, we might see something special....

thought that too man---nice to see someone in a Villa shirt have a pop from outside the box and get it on target--apart from Stan i cant recall anyone else this season---be great if the Boyz can reproduce something like this this kind of form at Villa Park,
as you say hope Keano dont dry up--i dont think he will,coz we need to maximise our goals and points tally while the lad is with us!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Peever

Peever
  • Peasant !
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Carew

Bloody hell makes a change

Well United, Arsenal, City and SPuds did not play today. Liverpool lost and Chelsea drew.....no surprise we were first :lol:

Peevfest_zps6c6cc32b.png

meetmember.png          member.png

OFFLINE   lukedaw

lukedaw
  • the legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

thought that too man---nice to see someone in a Villa shirt have a pop from outside the box and get it on target--apart from Stan i cant recall anyone else this season---be great if the Boyz can reproduce something like this this kind of form at Villa Park,
as you say hope Keano dont dry up--i dont think he will,coz we need to maximise our goals and points tally while the lad is with us!!

Gabby against Blackburn was a great goal from outside the box! and Clark in the fa cup!
Get well soon Petrov

OFFLINE   Peever

Peever
  • Peasant !
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Carew

Gabby against Blackburn was a great goal from outside the box! and Clark in the fa cup!

So what your saying is our entire season so far has had a many good goals outside the box as Keane had today?

Peevfest_zps6c6cc32b.png

meetmember.png          member.png

OFFLINE   lukedaw

lukedaw
  • the legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

So what your saying is our entire season so far has had a many good goals outside the box as Keane had today?

freddy said that Petrov was the only one that scored out of the box and i just said Gabby and Clark scored good goals. The gabby and Clark goals were good though and the petrov goals were good, ok all the goals this season were good!
Get well soon Petrov

OFFLINE   NuneatonVilla&Foxes

NuneatonVilla&Foxes
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Paul Merson

Great game yesterday, the only problem was I was sitting in the home end!, because I couldn't get a ticket in the away end. Only decided to go on the friday night before the game, sat in the uncovered end.
I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

OFFLINE   LaVillain

LaVillain
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: anyone who is commited to the Villa
  • My Seat: holte end

Just managed to watch the game as I got called out on an emergency early yesterday. A good game with plenty of 'local derby atmosphere'. 3 much needed points as well.
That said, I still think we looked poor at times, especially in the first half. Plus yet another conceded goal from a set piece??
I agree with others,we have to try and utilize Keane for the 7 weeks we have him and hope he can get a few more for us, because frankly I didn't see where the goals were coming from. Also them going down to 10 men did us a huge favor.
Personally I'm not getting carried away with the result due to the calibre of the opposition and most of the teams below us winning as well. Plus we all know what happened after the Chelski result...I am just going to take it 1 week at a time.

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

OFFLINE   boldfinger

boldfinger
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

We need to try to get some kind of home form back, if we were to pick up at home and in general our away form is good, we would be climbing up the table and be looking at the possibility of europe. I never thought id say that this season, not getting carried away just looking at facts.
You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Match chat here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users