Photo

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

• Please log in to reply
781 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Franco Gambino.

Franco Gambino.
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
Five wins in a row, same old poor attendance and another late winning goal - just love it.

I couldn't help but go onto a few Bluenose forums and just browse around marveling at how bitter the noses are. Now they are slating us for only beating them 1-0 despite spending 90 million on a squad, oh how bitter they can be. They've been put in their place today and they deserved to get beat simply because their manager was not confident enough in his team believing they couldn't win playing a 4-5-1. They're just sh*t and they'll always be bitter and jealous towards us because we're simply the best. My dinner is going to taste even better this evening!

I'm also loving Facebook right now - excellent banter going on.

OFFLINE   Apollo

Apollo
  • The Master Of Disaster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Laursen

It was a great game today a good test for our new players and we should brag but dont be disrespectful to our neighbours as they gave us a hell of a game today and personally i hope they stay up this year because i love this fixture to beat them is as good as winning the league for me

Franco Gambino.
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
I have a bitter-sweet relationship with the Scum regarding which league they're in. I love seeing them down in the Coca-Cola Championship where they deserve to be playing against the mighty Scunthorpe and Blackpool, but at the same time I relish the oppotunity when they come up to the Premier League, get turned over both home and away and end up getting relegated.

Birmingham did not play well today, but neither did we really in my opinion but they still deserved to get beat because of the negativity of their clueless manager. It's a derby game, biggest game of the season for them and he plays a 4-5-1 with Gary O'Connor playing up front on his own who was a ghost the whole match until he was taken off.

OFFLINE   Apollo

Apollo
  • The Master Of Disaster
  • PipPipPipPipPip

QUOTE (Franco Gambino. @ 13th Sep 2009 - 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a bitter-sweet relationship with the Scum regarding which league they're in. I love seeing them down in the Coca-Cola Championship where they deserve to be playing against the mighty Scunthorpe and Blackpool, but at the same time I relish the oppotunity when they come up to the Premier League, get turned over both home and away and end up getting relegated.

Birmingham did not play well today, but neither did we really in my opinion but they still deserved to get beat because of the negativity of their clueless manager. It's a derby game, biggest game of the season for them and he plays a 4-5-1 with Gary O'Connor playing up front on his own who was a ghost the whole match until he was taken off.

I grew upin Brum and spent most of my adult life there been down south a little while and as much as i hate blues would love nothing more to see them established in the prem same goes for west brom/wolves im fed up of midlands football being last on match of the day and constantly seeing commentators lick the ass of london sides

OFFLINE   tittlemouse

tittlemouse
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
I think Birmingham and wolves have a good chance of staying up as Burnley, Pompy and Hull will do bad i hope they all stay up and West brom come up as well

Franco Gambino.
  • First Team
  • PipPipPipPip
Did anyone else see all those masses of empty seats the otherside of where the Villa fans were? Laughable really.

OFFLINE   Apollo

Apollo
  • The Master Of Disaster
  • PipPipPipPipPip

QUOTE (Franco Gambino. @ 13th Sep 2009 - 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did anyone else see all those masses of empty seats the otherside of where the Villa fans were? Laughable really.

I wouldnt say its laughable as alot of people cant go at this time as most are unemployed thanks to this recession and crappy goverment

ONLINE   The Aston Villan

The Aston Villan
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Albrighton
  • My Seat: k6

well what do expect when the stupid club dont put down there prices Plus if Villa had a reasonable priced away ticket im sure we could have taken another 3,000 and taken the whole of the railway end come Gil Merrick stand

OFFLINE   Apollo

Apollo
  • The Master Of Disaster
  • PipPipPipPipPip

QUOTE (The Aston Villan @ 13th Sep 2009 - 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well what do expect when the stupid club dont put down there prices Plus if Villa had a reasonable priced away ticket im sure we could have taken another 3,000 and taken the whole of the railway end come Gil Merrick stand

Mate in all fairness we have empty seats in our ground most weeks now its not just to do with how much they charge its to do with the high unemployment rate now

OFFLINE   appyarryampton

appyarryampton
  • Reserve Team
  • PipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Brian Little
  • My Seat: Holte Upper

QUOTE (The Aston Villan @ 13th Sep 2009 - 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spot on, London prices don't work in Brum
Even the nosers have to pay big money not just away fans.

OFFLINE   Dublin Villain

Dublin Villain
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Charging 48 quid for a ticket is a disgrace , don't know what they charged their own fans but not filling your ground for this match is laughable .They'll probably show up for Chelsea and Man Utd .
"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

ONLINE   The Aston Villan

The Aston Villan
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Albrighton
  • My Seat: k6

QUOTE (clintpaul @ 13th Sep 2009 - 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mate in all fairness we have empty seats in our ground most weeks now its not just to do with how much they charge its to do with the high unemployment rate now

true we do but at least we try and do something with the deals Villa dish out this lot aint got a clue reduce prices more come and if the reduced it by a fiver even another 3,000 on the gate counter acts it and they would have more money. in this day and age there f**king stupid for not even trying to get more thru the gate for me its bad business

OFFLINE   Apollo

Apollo
  • The Master Of Disaster
  • PipPipPipPipPip

QUOTE (The Aston Villan @ 13th Sep 2009 - 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
true we do but at least we try and do something with the deals Villa dish out this lot aint got a clue reduce prices more come and if the reduced it by a fiver even another 3,000 on the gate counter acts it and they would have more money. in this day and age there f**king stupid for not even trying to get more thru the gate for me its bad business

Gotta agree with that the villa are one of the cheapest thank god,me and the boy are going to pompey game next week and only cost 27 for the pair of us not bad at all but i cant say its laughable i feel sorry for the fans to be honest being priced out of going too see there club like that

OFFLINE   beef

beef
  • Reserve Team
  • PipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Luke Young
  • My Seat: Anywhere free!
As people have mentioned; the climate is pretty bad for weekend activities, for singles, groups & familys.
I imagine that most clubs are trying to drop prices where they can, make money where they know people will want to come see a big match. We're very fortunate to have such a community & fan based team, we've been given some great opportunity's over this very new season already.
The voice of sense...

...and Aleksandr the Meerkat.

OFFLINE   ak47deol

ak47deol
  • Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fav Player: Mellberg, Maldini, Kaka
  • My Seat: Holte End

blues are thick they charged there own fans 48 against us then its 10 for them against bolton they could of dropped the price of villa game and increased it a lil for bolton
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users