Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rawly1966

Aston Villa cash crisis

I'm sure it's been discussed lol
  3. avstu

Aston Villa cash crisis

Reporters saying the club feel a lot more confident in keeping hold of players etc. we still have to deal with FFP but I wonder if the new owners will invest big sponsorship deals of some sort?
  4. Today
  5. Dublin Villain

Aston Villa cash crisis

I think we'll be doing well to keep him to be honest but Levy can't screw us now. We need to be strong with this, I really think we should be demanding towards 40million.
  6. villagaz711

Aston Villa cash crisis

question is does Grealish stay???
  7. Dublin Villain

Aston Villa cash crisis

Agree with you on this. It gets the ball rolling on these guys taking full control you would think and it stops the immediate danger of administration. Cautious, but good news for now.
  8. villagaz711

Aston Villa cash crisis

Wow did you just go there 😑
  9. Rawly1966

Aston Villa cash crisis

Well f*ck me ,paddy was wrong again
  10. villagaz711

Aston Villa cash crisis

Report states 55% ownership with xia co-chairman, my guess is that it to save face to the chinese and they will take full control. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-20/billionaire-sawiris-wes-edens-to-buy-aston-villa-club-stake
  11. dorset lion

Aston Villa cash crisis

Is this good news ? We now seem to have 3 owners, time will tell but I'm reserving judgement on this for now.
  12. Jarkko

Aston Villa cash crisis

What cash crisis ? Phew. I can see the sun lurking from behind the closed curtains again. Is that, wait, Claret & Blue and I´ve seen the light. Yes yes, I´m not carried away. I´m hovering without the board. Keep the (good) news coming !!!
  13. Larry-AV

Aston Villa cash crisis

20/07/2018 : This covers the investment story B6 has just referred to : BBC - Aston Villa: Wes Edens & Nassef Sawiris to make 'significant investment' in club Hopefully the following will mean no departures from AVFC. We look forward to working with Dr Tony to undertake a thorough assessment and evaluation of the club in the coming weeks and our priority is to strengthen the squads and structures ahead of the upcoming season and beyond.
  14. Larry-AV

Scottish Football Thread 18/19

20/07/2018 : I have just checked the UEFA website, which shows the Rangers v Osijek Europa fixtures. Rangers have not yet updated these matches on its website, but do refer to the Osijek match in the article on Scott Arfield's injury status. Rangers' matches to date and pending. July 2018 Fri 06 Jul Friendly . Rangers 6-0 Bury Thu 12 Jul Europa League . Rangers 2-0 FK Shkupi Tue 17 Jul Europa League . FK Shkupi 0-0 Rangers Thu 26 Jul 19:45 Europa League . NK Osijek v Rangers Sun 29 Jul 15:00 Friendly . Rangers v Wigan Athletic August 2018 Thu 02 Aug 19:45 Europa League . Rangers v NK Osijek Sun 05 Aug 13:00 SPFL1 (SPL) 01 . Aberdeen v Rangers - SKY Europa matches. Second qualifying round, 1st leg Thursday 26 July 2018 Aberdeen 19:45 Burnley Hibernian 19:45 Asteras Osijek 19:45 Rangers Second qualifying round, 2nd leg Thursday 2 August 2018 Asteras 19:00 Hibernian Burnley 19:45 Aberdeen Rangers 19:45 Osijek
  15. B6!

Aston Villa cash crisis

Birmingham mail reporting a take over by egyptians
  16. Apollo

Where is every c**t?

Hi mate, don’t go online much anymore. Life got a bit busy! still in Swindon mate. Hope you are well.
  17. Yesterday
  18. Dimitri

Where is every c**t?

Ach ye know me mate,..good to see ye back where have you been hiding still in sunny Swindon?
  19. Apollo

Where is every c**t?

You still have a way with words bud lol.
  20. villagaz711

Aston Villa cash crisis

Are new investors/owners imminent??
  21. Dimitri

Scottish Football Thread 18/19

10man celtic beat alashkert 3-0 at CP,Rosenborg next in the CL qualifiers another 2 to go after that aswell ffs
  22. Dimitri

Where is every c**t?

Where is every cunt? Cmon start posting again? get the old guard on aswell some old posters,i miss the good ol debates,few ding dongs,huffs & arguing like f*ck
  23. freddy

Another pub to close

Aye it can get crowded and the very young bar staff seem to change every game you need to give the females a wink and the Heineken was a bit like cats p*** a couple of times but its handy and has sky with televised games.
  24. Last week
  25. avstu

Prediction League

I think that’s a plan. Will be easier to implement social media predictions also that way.
  26. avstu

Another pub to close

I tried it a few times last year and found it hard to get a drink and then the beer wasn’t the best anyway.
  27. freddy

Another pub to close

reckon Joe Pete and me will be sticking to The Holte Suite once again-----its handy not too costly no admission fee last season-ok for a quick one after a game --but a queue after about 1.20 with lots of room inside?? dead opposite to the much missed "Addies"
  28. Larry-AV

Prediction League

18/07/2018 : Just having Villa's matches will truly make my task easier ! It should also make the Prediction League more relevant to our Members and to any potential members. Keep the scoring as it is, 10 points for the correct score and 5 points for the correct result but by a different score. Expand the Prediction League to cover all of AVFC's FA Cup and League Cup games too.
  29. avstu

Aston Villa cash crisis

Don't know who to believe at the moment. One paper says a takeover is close while another says Xia won't sell. This bloke is getting a lot of attention atm: https://twitter.com/derekolearyifc Posted this on the 17th: And then this earlier:
  1. Load more activity