Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Transfer Window - Jan ‘18

I agree, and they have a better team.
  3. Aston Villa v Barnsley

After Thor's showing against forest I'd like to see him start as DM instead of Whelan unless Jedi is fit....
  4. Transfer Window - Jan ‘18

Wolves have a better manager than us. Bruce is currently falling short of his own targets set by himself at the start of the season.
  5. Transfer Window - Jan ‘18

Wolves have a better team than us Padraig
  6. Today
  7. Transfer Window - Jan ‘18

Bruce or Dorset ? f**cking hell Pat your sticking me on a high pedestal......all opinion mate, I think we have a squad at least the equal of any in this league and its the reason why we are as high as 4th despite an injury list to KEY players that would cripple most teams. What I think is ridiculous is people wanting Bruce sacked because we don't play like Brazil, when we have been through a period in our history that was beyond f**cking useless.....what was it pre Bruce, 3 or 4 managers totalling 3 wins in 51 games ? that is a stat we should never forget. Sorry Pat but I'll back the much maligned Bruce for now, it might not be pretty at times, his line ups may sometimes be questionable, but considering what we had become, how brief a time he has been here and yes that fooking appalling injury list I really don't think sitting 4th is failure.
  8. EFL1 2017-2018 Week 28, 19-20/01/2018

19/01/2018 : Saturday games only from hereon.
  9. At least you know it’s not a fix lol
  10. Sheffield Utd away

After 2 tickets for this now that I can make it. Cheers.
  11. Transfer Window - Jan ‘18

We dont really need anyone apart from Ulloa from Leicester and that Tuanzebe from man u if Bjarnasson goes We have already got the biggest , most expensive and best squad in the Championship. I just think its ridiculous when Bruce or Dorset use injuries as excuses for loosing games and sliding out the top 6 . Every club in the league has them but injuries hits other clubs with limited resources harder. There is no reason why we can't improve on 4th place and get automatic even with the injuries to key players that every club gets
  12. EFL1 2017-2018 Week 28, 19-20/01/2018

Derby County v Bristol City 2-1 Aston Villa v Barnsley 2-0 Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town 1-1 Fulham v Burton Albion 2-1 Leeds United v Millwall 2-1 Norwich City v Sheffield United 2-1 Preston North End v Birmingham City 2-1 Queens Park Rangers v Middlesbrough 1-1 Reading v Brentford 1-1 Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City 1-1 Sunderland v Hull City 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Nottingham Forest 2-0
  13. Kodjia update

He'll never play again , they say there is something wrong with his bones , He was rubbish this season anyway before this latest injury that was caused by bruce rushing him back
  14. Yesterday
  15. Aston Villa v Barnsley

Ha ha its a wee bit different this season so far anyway man aint it.
  16. Aston Villa v Barnsley

Can't remember the worst game for me last year. Most of it was that bad haha.
  17. EFL1 2017-2018 Week 28, 19-20/01/2018

Friday 19th January Derby County 1-1 Bristol City Saturday 20th January Aston Villa 2-0 Barnsley Bolton Wanderers 0-1 Ipswich Town Fulham 2-0 Burton Albion Leeds United 1-0 Millwall Norwich City 1-1 Sheffield United Preston North End 1-1 Birmingham City Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Middlesbrough Reading 0-0 Brentford Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Cardiff City Sunderland 1-2 Hull City Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-0 Nottingham Forest
  18. Last week
  19. F A Cup, Season 2017-2018

17/01/2017 : FA Cup 2017-2018, Fourth Round matches, alpha sorted : Cardiff City v Manchester City Chelsea v Newcastle United Huddersfield Town v Birmingham City Hull City v Nottingham Forest Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion Middlesbrough v Brighton and Hove Albion Millwall v Rochdale Milton Keynes Dons v Coventry City Newport County v Tottenham Hotspur Notts County v Swansea City Peterborough United v Leicester City Sheffield United v Preston North End Sheffield Wednesday v Reading Southampton v Watford Wigan Athletic v West Ham United Yeovil Town v Manchester United Fourth-round ties will be played over the weekend of January 26/27/28/29, 2018.
  20. Transfer Window - Jan ‘18

Fully agree we have several kids with promise Clark Easman McKirdy thelad with the double barrel name Doyle Hayes is it? and primarily O,Hare and not forgetting RHM,Johnstone and Snoddy have done well whereas to me Onomah plays when he wants blimey he,s already said he wants to go back to spuds sorry but cant see the point in blooding other clubs youngsters when some of our own are waiting in the wings.
  21. Transfer Window - Jan ‘18

I don't see the point at this stage in bringing in unproven youngsters on loan, we have plenty of those our self. We end up playing a very average Onomah and help him develop while barely giving our own kid O'Hare a sniff, to me that is pointless. Only name I've seen us connected with so far that I thought would be a help is Ulloa, a decent PL record and sh*t hot in this league not so long ago.
  22. Aston Villa v Barnsley

Need to revenge last seasons 0-3 defeat in what to me was the worst home display of the season,with new personnel and captain J.T. at the helm surely the samr or similar scoreline wont be repeated?
  23. Aston Villa v Barnsley

Exactly this. No more slip ups. Que the bore draw Saturday now
  24. Steve Agnew

Doing a lot of talking in the press also at the moment. Hope he can keep his run of good form up or he could look a right idiot.
  1. Load more activity