Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. McCormack to Melbourne City

Would rather have Ross at villa the hogan
  3. Today
  4. McCormack to Melbourne City

f*ck him ,..another fly man,throw him in the brazen bull sick of these cunts honest tae f*ck I work all year to make these chancers weekly wage,f*ck him,the lot fitballers the f**kin lot btw
  5. Yesterday
  6. McCormack to Melbourne City

This must be because of the weather. If he had of gone to Perth or Queensland he would have fried with the hot weather. We are coming into our summer soon but the Melbourne weather will suit him and his Scottish skin lol. If he can't score in this league then he should hang his boots up. Be interesting to see how he performs over here. At least he will lose weight in the heat lol
  7. Worst Villa XI

One of the best aways in my time ,Derby , he scored , cascarinos debut
  8. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

We knew it was a case of hanging on once hogan come on ,
  9. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

I hate this defensive football,
  10. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

a bit nervous in the last 20 more so with Davies and Kodija withdrawn-----Hogan wont and dont hold the ball up---we were just inviting pressure ---but Brucey says Davies was feeling unwell before the game started and Kodj aint 100% ----he still made both goals thankfully--defence was a bit keystone copsish at times -especially when Traore their number 6 ran down the wing in the second half---easily outpacing Snodgrass and Elmo,Murphy was a handful too causing problems for J.T. and Chester-thought Whelan ran out of steam and Snoddy looked a little leggy---but we held on and scored 2 dam good goals----Uncle Albert sure likes playing in front of the cameras---and a pearler of a free kick from Hourihane-- 2 wins on the bounce---cant moan at that----well done Brucey and the boyz in Claret and Blue-----another saturday night not spoiled, attendance 28000+--spotted Loyal on The Holte --but too far to chat, UTV VTID--------
  11. Worst Villa XI

He was our record signing ???
  12. EFL1 2017-2018 Week 09, 23 & 24/09/2017

EFL1 2017-2018 Week 09, 23 & 24/09/2017 - Results as at 23/09/2017 : Saturday 23rd September Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest Bolton Wanderers 0-3 Brentford Derby County 1-1 Birmingham City Fulham 1-1 Middlesbrough Leeds United 3-2 Ipswich Town Norwich City 0-0 Bristol City Preston North End 0-0 Millwall Queens Park Rangers 0-0 Burton Albion Reading 1-1 Hull City Sunderland 1-2 Cardiff City Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Barnsley Sunday 24th September Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United
  13. Scottish Football Thread 2017/18

SPL matches, 23 & 24/09/2017 : Saturday 23rd September Kilmarnock 1-1 Dundee Partick Thistle 1-1 Heart of Midlothian Rangers 0-2 Celtic Ross County 0-1 Hibernian St Johnstone 2-1 Hamilton Academical Sunday 24th September Motherwell 12:15 Aberdeen
  14. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

we need a match day vlog pat of your match routine
  15. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

3 points won, onwards and upwards.
  16. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

Far from convincing, but who cares, it's 3 points and two wins on the trot and shooting up the table, ,I presume. Anyway just got in Aston tavern, gutted the security collared me for 3 quid, but f*ck em, my mate is up the bar getting the free beer in. ,. What he doesn't know is he will be going back up there in ten minutes
  17. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 23/09/2017 : Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest That is 3 points for Aston Villa and 10 points for me in the Prediction League. This result, from a good performance overall, lifts AVFC to 10th in the table with 13 points. If Sheffield Wednesday lose tomorrow AVFC will go 9th on GD (and goals scored). Attendance : 28,554 (SSN)
  18. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

ft; 2-1 villa good win against a decent championship side,keepd up to date with bbc live ffed 5mins of Fergie injury time villa fans arse cheeks must have been spitting buttons,anywiy good win,good weekend utv
  19. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

HT 1-0 : So far, so good, from what I have seen of the match, having missed the first 30 minutes through being asleep. No, not the pub this time, an early dinner, due to the late KO.
  20. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

Problem is, if Kodija scores like he did last season and we don't get promoted this season. He'll be gone to some EPL club in the summer transfer window...
  21. EFL1 2017-2018 Week 09, 23 & 24/09/2017

23/09/2017 : Thread Locked.
  22. Scottish Football Thread 2017/18

just back from my mates,good result didn't think rangers played too badly especially with a makeshift defence,sinclair was frustration bein a wee bit greedy,shout for hand ball with the rangers CB mccrory & a collision with jozo & morelos,..which both would have been soft for either team imo,although I probably would have wanted a penalty being biased LOL,mcrory & morelos were probably rangers 2 best players,i think Griffiths & Brown were Celtics,quite a tame game,with no real drama
  23. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

Ha, Ha. My own fault for believing you Patrick. It's up to SB to push this team forward now. Imo Only a top 8 finish is good enough this season. We can then mount a positive challenge next season. It's going to take at least 2 seasons to get the players that we need. Most of the ones we have are getting on a bit now.
  24. Aston Villa 2-1 Nottingham Forest

That's exactly right Larry. Losing is not so bad if the team played well. It's when they don't give a stuff that pisses me off.
  25. Scottish Football Thread 2017/18

SPL (SPFL1), Saturday 23/09/2017 : Rangers 0-2 Celtic The better team won today, tbh. The Opposition's first goal came from a loose ball that should have been cleared but wasn't, their second came from a well worked move. As I said at HT on my Rangers forum, the difference between the two teams is that Celtic play like a settled side, where each player knows his role, whereas Rangers look like a side still in the process of gelling. Nevertheless, Rangers are better than before and can only get better. Attendance : 50,116 (SSN)
  26. Scottish Football Thread 2017/18

rangers 0 Celtic 12 would of been a fair score , the huns could of had no complaints with that , but no doubt they will clutch at straws,,,, and poor old pedro should of been booked for diving
  27. Scottish Football Thread 2017/18

80 mins gone and Dembele is coming on the telly
  1. Load more activity