Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. How busy does this pub get? I’m looking for a place to drink this Saturday.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Competition: Win tickets for the Villa v Wolves game! Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with avillafan.com to give two lucky Villa fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday 30th October. Currently, in its third year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is continuing to give football fans across the nation the chance to see their team for free by giving away thousands of tickets. Last year’s competition saw over 1.2 million people pass through the turnstiles at Carabao Cup fixtures and culminated in a showpiece Wembley Final. Carabao Energy Drinks are great-tasting, fruity low sugar and no sugar drinks that provide an energy boost for everyone, specifically adults of all ages, to get them through their day. Carabao has half the sugar of other leading energy drinks and comes in a range of flavours that taste just like soft drinks, such as Green Apple, Mandarin Orange, Original, Green Apple Sugar-Free and Original Sugar-Free. Carabao is currently stocked in Asda, BP, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Spa, WHSmith, as well as a significant number of independent retailers. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question: Who did Aston Villa beat in the third round of the Carabao Cup to set up the fixture with Wolverhampton Wanderers? Please email competitions@avillafan.com with your answer, your name, age, contact email address and your full house address. http://www.avillafan.com/31223/win-a-pair-of-carabao-cup-tickets-to-aston-villa-v-wolverhampton-wanderers-courtesy-of-carabao-energy-drink-wanderers-on-wednesday-30th-october-courtesy-of-carabao-energy-drink/
  5. Is it just me that thinks united aren't a pull for players anymore? In the 90's and 00's if united wanted your player, you knew he was leaving. I don't feel that way anymore
  6. 16/10/2019 : Scottish FA Cup 2nd Round matches. I will update all the scores in this post. Friday 18th October Bonnyrigg Rose 19:05 Buckie Thistle Edinburgh City 19:30 Banks O'Dee Saturday 19th October Albion Rovers 15:00 Fort William Annan Athletic 15:00 Brechin City Auchinleck Talbot 14:30 Cove Rangers Clachnacuddin 15:00 Brora Rangers Cowdenbeath 15:00 Broxburn Athletic East Kilbride 15:00 Gretna 2008 Elgin City 15:00 Berwick Rangers Formartine United 15:00 Gala Fairydean Lochee United 15:00 BSC Glasgow Penicuik Athletic 14:30 Stenhousemuir Rothes 15:00 Inverurie Loco Spartans 15:00 Queen's Park Stirling Albion 15:00 Strathspey Thistle Sunday 20th October University of Stirling 15:00 Linlithgow Rose
  7. Last week
  8. Players will come and go.. Its what they do. Its how we replace him. And he wont go for cheap.
  9. Looking at the 50 odd morons who abused TM and were expelled from the ground at HT, I once again noticed that those who abuse folks with black skin virtually always wear black clothing !
  10. 14/10/2019 : Updated OP, European Championship Qualifying Group A. Monday 14th October : Bulgaria 0-6 England Good to see Tyrone Mings overcome all adversity - on and off the pitch - on his England debut and come through intact for the team that really matters this Saturday.
  11. By heck how easy was that? England won 6-0, Tyrone didnt put a foot wrong---and seemed to emerge unscathed so should be ok for Saturday---nice one Tyrone,
  12. Their income is already dropping, I think the financial playing field in football is finally levelling out. No more top 4 who are virtually guaranteed CL football and TV revenue in the PL making a CL placing being the icing on the cake rather than the be all and end all.
  13. Tyrone Mings makes his International Debut tonight v Bulgaria, Congratulations and good luck Tyrone lad---make it a permanent spot, VTID-------------
  14. Don't disagree with any of that Mark though I would add that not only has he recently signed a new ( 5 year I think ) contract but we kept hold of Barry and Benteke without the luxury of multi billionaire owners for longer than the players wanted to remain. If he goes I expect it will only be at a time that suits us, for at least the next 18 months we need to keep hold of our best players while the club re-establishes itself in the PL.
  15. I personally feel that Man Utd will only become a giant again if they get bought out. The current ownership have used the club as a profit to them. Yes they have invested, but they have taken a lot more money out of the club. the continued decline of Man Utd will only see the income drop. It just isn't a good move for anyone under the current regime.
  16. Typifies the arrogance of Man Utd, why would he want to sign for them?, utter shambles and currently living off past glories with nothing in the present to point to future success. I would expect clubs like Liverpool to be interested if he continues with his present form, rather than a rudderless team like Man Utd. Unfortunately history suggests if a big club comes calling he will go, sadly.
  17. 14/10/2019 : I repeat here what I said in the Scottish thread yesterday : John McGinn is too good for Man United. More than that, he is already at a 'big club' and has no need to go anywhere else. Hibernian's (and Celtic's ) loss is Aston Villa's gain ... and we will continue to gain from his excellent services.
  18. Man Utd are in decline and likely to be changing manager yet again, Aston Villa are moving forward with seriously rich owners and looking to join that top 6 in the near future. He's had a decent start to his premier league career, if he spends the next 18 months proving he is the real deal he'll find the top clubs want him not clubs in decline.
  19. ahh so youll be supporting the sollihul the ya 2 faced c**t ye lol,il tell yer rangers pals lol
  20. It will be Rangers Colts, of course ! Scotland's latest forays into international football ... btw, John McGinn is too good for Man United ! Thursday 10th October Russia 4-0 Scotland Sunday 13th October Scotland 6-0 San Marino - John McGinn 1st half Hat-trick.
  21. I just think that if he was to go it would have to be to a club that is doing a lot better than Man U
  22. och ah know m8 but its the whole man utd thing probal englands biggest club,BTW I hope he doesn't go fwiw,my mate slags me bcoz I get a hard on for mginn n still bitter we(celtic) didn't sign,the best thing is I wasn't to bothered in beginning n thought over 3,5m was to much as I thought we had better players,i still do to a certain extent but,he would be scott brown type of player despite if scott brown how bad he played scott brown seems to be undropble,i thin McGinn is better than him now btw
  23. European football? They will be lucky to qualify for it this season.
  24. more money,european football & dare I say bigger club,although I think he should stay in his comfort zone to think we all(celtic) thought he would be a bench warmer lol,in way it meant that ryan Christie would have been sold who is equally as good Celtics top goal scorer from CM this season,,id love both,i would have seen him as replacement for scott brown(do you know him?)...anyway I think SJM is class tbf
  25. yes,thought that it was a midlands districht as the name rings a bell lol who ye supporting? lol
  26. Can’t see why he would want to go there. The club is in ruins.
  27. Solihull adjoins Birmingham, Dimitri, to the south-west, between Birmingham and Coventry. Solihull is one of the 6 West Midlands Local Authorities and has Birmingham Airport, the National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham International station (for the Airport and the NEC) within its boundary. Solihull Moors Arena/Stadium: Damson Park Capacity: 5,500 Location: Solihull Tuesday 29th October : Solihull Moors 19:45 Rangers Colts
  28. SJM is gonni end up at Man utd At thuis rate!!,hatrick for Scotland,and rumour is Alex Ferguson is whoring him to a Man utd move
  1. Load more activity