Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The tough run of fixtures has seen that 18th place creep up on us, we need to win this. Leicester are doing well but far from unbeatable if we play well. 2-1 Villa.
  3. EPL (Premier League), Sunday 08/12/2019 : Aston Villa v Leicester City, KO 14:00 hours, SKY. 05/12/2019 : We take on an ordinary club that has achieved extraordinary successes on Sunday. This is proof to me that the EPL need not be the plaything of the so-called 'Big Clubs' and by any measure, AVFC is one of its biggest Clubs anyway. What Leicester have achieved we can, in time, achieve (again) too and thereby add to the long and proud history of Aston Villa. I hope AVFC will get back to winning ways on Sunday and I make my default prediction to that end. Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Aston Villa 2-1 Leicester City
  4. Did anyone try the TeamOwner? Gonna invest in the football club as they start their token sale. Any recommendations? Looks like a good deal http://bit.ly/2DNTDtZ
  5. COMPETITION: Win tickets to Villa v Liverpool Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with avillafan to give one lucky Villa fan the chance to win a pair of tickets to Aston Villa v Liverpool on Tuesday 17th December. Currently, in its third year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is continuing to give football fans across the nation the chance to see their team for free by giving away thousands of tickets. Last year’s competition saw over 1.2 million people pass through the turnstiles at Carabao Cup fixtures and culminated in a showpiece Wembley Final. Carabao Energy Drinks are great-tasting, fruity low sugar and no sugar drinks that provide an energy boost for everyone, specifically adults of all ages, to get them through their day. Carabao has half the sugar of other leading energy drinks and comes in a range of flavours that taste just like soft drinks, such as Green Apple, Mandarin Orange, Original, Green Apple Sugar-Free and Original Sugar-Free. Carabao is currently stocked in Asda, BP, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Spar, WHSmith, as well as a significant number of independent retailers. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply click here!
  6. Corny is probably your best bet mate.
  7. ASTON VILLA vs Leicester City ASTON VILLA vs Leicester City Pre/post match chat, Live chat & Analysis Premier League - Matchday 16 Sunday, 8th December 2019 Villa Park, Birmingham 14.00 Kick-Off
  8. ^^^^^^ one of Englands and Warwickshires finest fast bowlers---loved listening to his post test match chats---Bob would certainly pull no punches- R.I.P. Bob Willis, Condolences and sympathy,s to family and friends.
  9. Never like losing but it was no great surprise, lots of very winnable points up for grabs before January when hopefully we can improve our attacking options. UTV
  10. 05/12/2019 : EPL (Premier League), Sunday 08/12/2019, KO 14:00 hours. Predictions for Game 19, Wk16 : Aston Villa v Leicester City
  11. Watford away Looking for 2 tickets for Watford away on 28th December. Im staying in Watford for the weekend so want to get to the game. ST holder but not enough away credits. Will definitely sort you a few beers on the day or before a home game. Mat 07809438626
  12. We never really got going here, probably one of our poorer displays though like all our performances against big teams we could have nicked something and nearly did at the end. Some of the reactions online were hysterical (not on here), I saw some Villa fans write Konsa off already which is ridiculous. While some of the play into Wesley isn't great he really isn't doing enough and looks shot of confidence, he really needs to be more physical and stop falling down so easily. It seems that Smith for whatever reason doesn't trust Kodjia.
  13. Scottish League Cup Final, Hampden Park, Sunday 08/12/2019 : Rangers v Celtic, KO 15:00 hours, BT Sport 1. 05/12/2019 : Sunday sees the first of the four opportunities Rangers have this Season to win silverware. The match could go either way and naturally I hope that way will lead to the Ibrox trophy room. SPL matches, 07/12/2019 : Saturday 7th December Hamilton Academical 15:00 St Mirren Hibernian 15:00 Aberdeen Livingston 15:00 Kilmarnock Motherwell 15:00 Heart of Midlothian
  14. Yesterday
  15. Ratings in the paper suggest Mings had another poor game. Personally I'd be tempted to try Konsa & Engels together.
  16. 04/12/2019 : Former Warwickshire and England fast bowler R.G.D. (Bob) Willis has died today, aged 70 yo. R.I.P.
  17. SPL (SPFL1), Wednesday 04/12/2019 : Aberdeen 2-2 Rangers Not a good result at all, Rangers throwing away a 2-0 lead. As expected, the Opposition won their game (despite a last minute scare), so the gaps in their favour are now 2 by points and GD and by 1 on Goals scored. Attendance : 14,790 (SSN) SPL matches, 04/12/2019 : Wednesday 4th December Aberdeen 2-2 Rangers Celtic 2-1 Hamilton Academical Heart of Midlothian 1-1 Livingston Kilmarnock 0-0 St Johnstone Ross County 2-1 Hibernian St Mirren 0-3 Motherwell
  18. To be honest my opinion was before Sunday was anything out of the next bunch of games is a bonus. But standing back and letting Chelsea whip two balls in tonight, which ended up in goals is just shocking!
  19. EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 04/12/2019 : Chelsea 2-1 Aston Villa After the draw at Man United this defeat is disappointing, but it is the result most folks probably expected. Attendance : 40,628 (SSN)
  20. Bitterly disappointed, story of my life as a Villa fan.
  21. Bad day at the office. Chelsea had more quality and wanted the win more. So many areas of improvement. We give too much space in the final third time and time and time again. I keep saying it every game. Predominantly in the wing back areas. We beg the opposition to cross the ball. Jack on the left does not work for me. He's better when he comes central and numerous times tonight he drifted inside and received the ball to turn and run, win a free kick or switch play. But he isn't a winger. As for Wesley. He's lazy. Plain and simple. He'd rather roll on the floor than close defenders down. Roll on January where we can buy a better striker (if only Tammy was available eh!) and another left winger. Better when Luiz came on, wasn't Hourihane's best game. Overall disappointing but away to Chelsea I didn't expect too much. Albeit we had enough chances to at least draw. Lessons hopefully being learned...
  22. Exactly the same. Bring Kodja on as well he has a burst of pace which is exactly what you want in the last twenty against tired legs
  23. EPL (Premier League), Wednesday 04/12/2019 : Chelsea 2-1 Aston Villa Tom12399:2-0 steveparsnips: 3-2 davidfortnam1: 2-2 Toby_Wheatley: 2-1 adamwaters23: 2-2 georgecoombes_:2-1 DanMatthewsAV: 2-1 StroudVilla: 2-3 UTVChris: 2-1 Gallie75: 1-3 JaseWheatley: 1-2 chrisrjones9: 2-1 Adrian_Siggins: 2-2 prsgame: 1-1 Thread Locked.
  24. I’m sorry but Wesley really is dog sh*t! how unfortunate were we that Chelsea got that transfer ban... Tammy is so much more lively.
  25. kickofgoal

Link Stream

Link Stream Today We Stream Live Chelsea Vs Aston Villa http://kickofgoal.com/epl-live-stream-chelsea-vs-aston-villa-04-12-19/
  1. Load more activity