Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. 20/04/2019 : Players Only Table for Game 46, Wk43 (Bolton Wanderers). Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending). Wk43 shows who played in this round (Y or N); there were 25 active participants out of 223 players this time. There were some duplicated names and in all cases I have scored against the consolidated name instead of the duplicate name. EFL1 (Championship), Friday 19/04/2019 : Bolton Wanderers 0-2 Aston Villa Full table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4m0qfQXkAAU4dC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 : AVF-2018-Gm46-Wk43.png 20/04/2019
  3. SPL (SPFL1), Saturday 20/04/2019 : Heart of Midlothian 1-3 Rangers That was a comfortable enough win, Rangers were totally dominant throughout. Pending the remaining games today, this win puts Rangers 11 points ahead of Kilmarnock (3rd) and 8 points behind Celtic, which means the Opposition cannot clinch the Title tomorrow. Attendance : 18,212 (SSN) SPL matches, 20 & 21/04/2019 : Saturday 20th April Hamilton Academical 1-1 Motherwell Heart of Midlothian 1-3 Rangers Kilmarnock 0-1 Aberdeen - Aberdeen now 3rd, 8 points behind Rangers. Livingston 1-3 St Mirren St Johnstone 2-0 Dundee Sunday 21st April Hibernian 12:30 Celtic - SKY
  4. Definitely Leeds over United at the minute. Leeds have picked up some injuries and are dropping points. Having said that all our games are cup finals now. Like you say, one game at a time
  5. I said yesterday that I would rather play Leeds over Sheffield United. As you say - we need to get there first. I prefer this 'one game at a time'
  6. They'd add it to their sh*t version of Allez Allez Allez that's for sure lol. At the minute, given a choice it'd have to be Bristol. But chances are it'll be Leeds or Sheffield United. That's if we get through the semi
  7. I actually think a win here will be enough. With Derby and Bristol playing each other also will help. I can't see Middlesbrough losing to Forest. Forest have been awful since O'Neill took over. He will be sacked as soon as the season is over. As you say though, we concentrate on ourselves and Millwall are fighting for their lives. Recently we have struggled when sides are aggressive and play the long ball (Rotherham and Bolton at times). We need to stay out of it and not get involved. We play our own game and we win with ease.
  8. Same. I wouldn't be anywhere near them in the final. We lost and we would ever hear the end of it.
  9. Would be carnage mate. You'd need 4 times the amount of police as usual, including on the trains. I wouldn't trust facing them in the final as they're lucky bastards
  10. 20/04/2019 : This link may not work, beware too of any redirects and/or download offers. Stream link, KO 12:00 hours : Feed2All - Heart of Midlothian v Rangers
  11. One game at a time and all that....but a win here and 'Boro failing to win at Forest would all but confirm our play off place as with Derby and Bristol playing each other next Saturday they can't both get maximum points, though mathematically it would still be possible for us to finish outside the top 6 it would be highly unlikely. UTV
  12. how good would a villa v west brom P/off final be,obv with villa winning😁
  13. Well done yet again Villa, what a turnaround.
  14. Last week
  15. EFL1 (Championship), Monday 22/04/2019 : Aston Villa v Millwall, KO 13:00 hours. 19/04/2019 : Due to the short turnaround I have set-up the Prediction thread today, so here is the Match thread. This and our last two games are 3 of the 6 anti-doubles for AVFC this Season. So far we have not conceded a double, so let that good record continue with a 10th consecutive victory on Monday. Oct 06 SAT A 12 Millwall 1-2 L Apr 22 Mon H 44 Millwall Pending Aston Villa's final 10 matches, AVFC are 5th in the Table, played 43 with 72 points. Showing results of games played or our opponents' League positions as at 19/04/2019, Played & Points. Mar 13 Wed A 37 Nottm Forest W 3-1 : 43 & 57 Mar 16 SAT H 38 Middlesbro W 3-0 : 43 & 67 Mar 30 SAT H 39 Blackburn W 2-1 : 43 & 56 Apr 06 SAT A 40 Sheff Wed W 3-1 : 43 & 60 Apr 10 Wed A 41 Rotherham W 2-1 : 43 & 40 Apr 13 SAT H 42 Bristol City W 2-1 : 42 & 66 Apr 19 Fri A 43 Bolton Wndrs W 2-0 : 43 & 32 Apr 22 Mon H 44 Millwall 21st : 42 & 43 Apr 27 SAT A 45 Leeds Utd 3rd : 43 & 82 May 05 SUN H 46 Norwich City 1st : 43 & 87 Doubles, for and against, showing AVFC's points gained. Birmingham 6 - achieved Bolton Wndrs 6 - achieved Derby County 6 - achieved Hull City 4 - failed Middlesbro 6 - achieved Rotherham 6 - achieved Swansea 6 - achieved Wigan Ath 3 - failed ... big time !!! Leeds Utd 0 Millwall 0 - avoid this Norwich C 0 Q P Rangers 1 - avoided Sheff Utd 1 - avoided Sheff Wed 3 - avoided
  16. Another unruined weekend----well done all Deano coaches and The Boyz In Claret and Blue, an away win a clean sheet---could,nt ask for anymore----enjoy the weekend guys n gals, VTID
  17. 19/04/2019 : EFL1 (Championship), Monday 22/04/2019, KO 13:00 hours. Predictions for Game 47, Wk44 : Aston Villa v Millwall
  18. EFL1 (Championship), Friday 19/04/2019 : Bolton Wanderers 0-2 Aston Villa For AVFC to win 9 League games in a row for the first time since 1910 is excellent, congratulations for that to all involved. Congratulations too for achieving the double over Bolton today, making it 6 out of the 8 potential doubles won. However, the immediate job is not yet done, as we and I trust all at Villa Park know full well. It is critical that the policy of one match at a time is followed and we do not get overconfident. Attendance : 17,344 (SSN) After this result AVFC's total Form Points rose from 76 to 77 ... that is, points after 46 games. The maximum available remains 81 points, with 9 points left to play for. AVFC stay above par and are 5th in the table, with 72 points and GD at +21 from 43 games. Doubles, for and against, showing AVFC's points gained. Birmingham 6 - achieved Bolton Wndrs 6 - achieved Derby County 6 - achieved Hull City 4 - failed Middlesbro 6 - achieved Rotherham 6 - achieved Swansea 6 - achieved Wigan Ath 3 - failed ... big time !!! Leeds Utd 0 Millwall 0 Norwich C 0 Q P Rangers 1 - avoided Sheff Utd 1 - avoided Sheff Wed 3 - avoided
  19. Great, great result. Derby & Bristol drop points so pretty good results all around. Just hope Axel and Tammy haven't picked up anything serious injury wise. 👏 9 in a row .
  20. 9 league wins on the bounce! Never seen it happen in my lifetime so that's pretty special. One more breaks the record. Let's hope that happens, as the results keep going against us, so we need at least one more win to achieve a play off place imo
  21. Another really solid win, well done Villa!
  22. EFL1 (Championship), Friday 19/04/2019 : Bolton Wanderers 0-2 Aston Villa ollyk68: 1-3 Toby_Wheatley: 0-2 DanMatthewsAV: 1-3 steveparsnips: 1-3 Thread Locked.
  23. Come on You Lions---Steer Elmo Tyrone Axel Taylor Whelan SJM Jack Adomah Tammy El Ghazi Sarkic Lansbury Jedi Davis Bjarnason Hourihane Green, Bristol were held 1-1 by Reading so we got a real good chance to further the distance between them Forest lost 2-0 at Bramall Lane---i reckon they are now out of contention, Have a great day out all the 4500 going---safe travels to all, VTID---
  24. 19/04/2019 : This link may not work, beware too of any redirects and/or download offers. Stream link, KO 15:00 hours : Feed2All - Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
  25. markagreen72: 0-2 burkeyavfc: 0-3 CarlReevesAVFC: 0-3 birminghamb6: 0-3 davidfortnam1: 1-2 avfcmatt198: 0-3 Antz_Evans: 0-3 Adrian_Siggins: 0-4 tylerdurdpool: 1-3 chrisrjone9: 0-3 prsgame: 0-2 avfcdiggy: 0-5 JaseWheatley: 0-4 jtwill71: 0-3 Gallie75: 0-5 UTVChris: 1-3 georgecoombes_: 0-3
  26. Was all over the sports news when they announced it mate.
  1. Load more activity