FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '13

avstu

McGeady looked good at Celtic but since he left there is looked pretty poor, just shows you could be an average league two player then you could get a transfer to Celtic and you could be the best player in the SPL. Just remember we almost signed Kris Boyd a few seasons ago look how poor he was when he joined Middlesbrough!

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be supprised if we sign anybody else to be honest I think that was Lambos whole strategy in doing business early so the new players can bed in. Wouldn't want mcgeady anyway

we seem to be linked with McGeady most seasons now for some reason??? our striking options are well enough for the time being, and as we have competition for places all over the park now i think we could continue to at least January with some ease!

but a playmaker in the middle might be nice, but with the option we currently have in Sylla,westwood,delph etc i think we are well equipped there aswell! time will tell but waiting untill Jan to see where we need to re-enforce is a smart idea

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

we seem to be linked with McGeady most seasons now for some reason??? our striking options are well enough for the time being, and as we have competition for places all over the park now i think we could continue to at least January with some ease!

but a playmaker in the middle might be nice, but with the option we currently have in Sylla,westwood,delph etc i think we are well equipped there aswell! time will tell but waiting untill Jan to see where we need to re-enforce is a smart idea

I see Delph and Sylla being more like enforcers and Westwood is he calm head needed to keep posession, that little bit of flare is what's needed

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Hearing a rumour that Blackpool want Ireland and Hutton but are only prepared to pay £7500 of Ireland's wage and £5000 of huttons per week.

I'd happily see that deal come off if it meant we go thom ince at a good price.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Hearing a rumour that Blackpool want Ireland and Hutton but are only prepared to pay £7500 of Ireland's wage and £5000 of huttons per week.

I'd happily see that deal come off if it meant we go thom ince at a good price.

More and more people are saying there is nothing in the Ince rumour.

But the Boudebouz link is getting stronger again, he's being left out of their squad for the next match.

How good?

He can be an awesome player if he wants to. He can play as RW or striker up front and can make the difference at times. The problem is that he doesn't always focus just on the things happening on (!) the pitch and then his performances can drop significantly. Werder wants to sell because they need the money, he would cost 4m-5m, not more than that.

However, at that price it would definitely be worth the risk and if Lambert has a good chat with him, things could turn out really well for us.

Archived