FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '13

avstu

If I am honest the wage thing seems more like an excuse...... Surely Sissokos wages were not THAT high that we could not afford it? Even with the tightenting of the wage etc.....Lerner is being made to look a fool thus far by his performance for Newcastle

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I am honest the wage thing seems more like an excuse...... Surely Sissokos wages were not THAT high that we could not afford it? Even with the tightenting of the wage etc.....Lerner is being made to look a fool thus far by his performance for Newcastle

I dunno, I saw a job advertised on the Internet the other day that read something like this.

Company: Aston villa football club

Position: central defender

Contract: temp

Wage: exceeds national minimum wage

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I dunno, I saw a job advertised on the Internet the other day that read something like this. Company: Aston villa football club Position: central defender Contract: temp Wage: exceeds national minimum wage
:roll:
tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Somewhere in the Algerian 2nd division is a Moldovan international defender who has been capped twice for their U-17 squad. He's our big summer signing.

We can't afford his wages.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

apparently we are now offering discount food at Bodymoor in an attempt to attract Players!! a bumper 30% if the rumour is true!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

apparently we are now offering discount food at Bodymoor in an attempt to attract Players!! a bumper 30% if the rumour is true!!
How's it going Loyal hope your well. It's desperate mate we so need a win Sunday we need more than a point a game now so it's twitchy time from here on in

Besides KEA, who i don't think is ever going to be strong enough for this league.. I couldn't call any of Lamberts signings bad. Bennet, i think he could be a solid squad player maybe as a left winger. Bowery, who the f*ck knows? He could be good, could be sh*t, much too early to tell. Westwood looks composed on the ball and is the opposite of Bannan, looks for the easy pass and moves the ball on. Lowton, given time, will be very good. Vlaar just needs a premier league experienced CB beside him. I'm pretty happy with the way Lambert has spent what he had, and i think given a decent amount for a couple of players he could find some real quality. Like Benteke, his "big" spend.

Dale Stevens can f*ck off. Lol. I'm hoping randy sells.

Why's that Rich?

I thought he was supposed to be a top player

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Why's that Rich?

I thought he was supposed to be a top player

If he was a top player he'd be playing in the prem already as isn't he around 27 now? Sorry but we should be aspiring to get better. This is what Lerner has done to the club. Made us happy with players that just aren't good enough

mzjj.jpg

If he was a top player he'd be playing in the prem already as isn't he around 27 now? Sorry but we should be aspiring to get better. This is what Lerner has done to the club. Made us happy with players that just aren't good enough

Archived