FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Summer Transfer Talk '13

avstu

Any chance you could start next week but drop into the back 4 for us and stop the rot, lol?
Of course I could! You ever kicked a ball against a brick wall? They're f**cking relentless.. Well.. I'm that brick wall..
  • Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in the Algerian 2nd division is a Moldovan international defender who has been capped twice for their U-17 squad. He's our big summer signing.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Somewhere in the Algerian 2nd division is a Moldovan international defender who has been capped twice for their U-17 squad. He's our big summer signing.

That's to near the truth to be funny :(

That's to near the truth to be funny :(

Just trying to set the bar real low. We spent all of January hoping for players like Lescott, Parker, Aubameyang, Sissoko, and even Wilson f**cking Palacios. Maybe if we keep the expectations down, we won't be so stressed.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Well Steve Froggatt said on Twitter that the Club's current transfer policy is " beyond a pisstake" and this is when we are in the PL, so im certainly not getting excited about this pre-championship one at all. But, at least we will see the back of of Ireland, Dunne and Bent once and for all.
Steve froggatt can f*ck off

funniest.gif

Just trying to set the bar real low. We spent all of January hoping for players like Lescott, Parker, Aubameyang, Sissoko, and even Wilson f**cking Palacios. Maybe if we keep the expectations down, we won't be so stressed.

Isn't this fella looking like a vey big miss!!

Isn't this fella looking like a vey big miss!!

Thank the board on that one. Lambert admitted that he tried to sign him, but couldn't afford the wages. Thanks Randy. It just shows that Lambert does have an eye for talent.

Thank the board on that one. Lambert admitted that he tried to sign him, but couldn't afford the wages. Thanks Randy. It just shows that Lambert does have an eye for talent.

I'm starting to think that myself. No-one will get them all right but considering the money he's had to spend (on wages as well as transfer funds) I think he's done a pretty fair job.

Archived