Villa in Brissiengham

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
End of thread then? :D
may as well be !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• 2 months later...

I've heard that us and Everton are in for him. If true, it'd be a good signing, he was class for Swansea. Gives us another option aswell. Better than Holman imo. Imagine a front line of benteke/bent with gabby/n'zogbia weimann/sinclair on the wings. Plenty of pace plenty of talent

mzjj.jpg

I've heard that us and Everton are in for him. If true, it'd be a good signing, he was class for Swansea. Gives us another option aswell. Better than Holman imo. Imagine a front line of benteke/bent with gabby/n'zogbia weimann/sinclair on the wings. Plenty of pace plenty of talent

Would be my favorite signing for our front four. A loan with option to buy would be great.

Would be my favorite signing for our front four. A loan with option to buy would be great.

Loan to buy is a great option for a club rebuilding. I was always gutted that houllier left because it meant we didn't go for walker

mzjj.jpg

I'd be impressed if we did sign him but only because it would signal a change in transfer policy.

He jumped ship from swansea first chance he got when he must have known he'd rarely play and seems to be signed up to the celeb lifestyle with his showbiz girlfriend.

He has talent but i reckon we could end up saddled with a player with a questionable attitude.

Archived