Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ak47deol

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

We are staying up ! Just like I told you we would !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

THREAD CLOSED f*ck OFF RELEGATION TALK

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

b**tard!! beat me to it!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Another p*ss poor performance drops us into the relegation fight.

IMO we have not got enough strength to get out of it this season, championship here we come.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

We have one good game every ten,we are exactly where we should be under this clown.Funny how no pudit has cryed out that Lambert is near getting the elbow,cos they know he wont.

wZaXfsX.jpg

I said elsewhere i think Cardiff and Fulham look doomed and i would say the other 2 that look most likely at present are Sunderland and WBA, I'm worried but still optimistic about our chances. Lose next week and that optimism is going to take a kicking.

It's not really about strength, as the lads that kept us up last season are still in the team. It's about attitude, willingness and the right tactics. Three elements I didn't always see in our matches and the reason we are in trouble atm.

It's not really about strength, as the lads that kept us up last season are still in the team. It's about attitude, willingness and the right tactics. Three elements I didn't always see in our matches and the reason we are in trouble atm.

Same lads,same team,same situation,no progress at all.Hopefully avoid the drop,same result.

wZaXfsX.jpg

Could always be worse, lokomotiv Moscow are beating a team 15-0 as we speak lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST