FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Can anyone else tell me what would happen if Wigan beat arsenal 1-0 it would put them on exactly the same goal difference as us...if we then drew against Wigan how would it be decided who goes down...is it done on most goals scored or head to head or some other way? It's a shame with just 1 extra goal it seems we'd only have to draw with Wigan & not win outright at the DW should the unthinkable happen

if we draw against wigan it's happy days

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Ha ha totally forgot about the points lol...getting myself all wrapped up in this relegation...I wonder how they would decide if two teams were joint on points and goal difference third & fourth in the league who would get relegated

Ha ha totally forgot about the points lol...getting myself all wrapped up in this relegation...I wonder how they would decide if two teams were joint on points and goal difference third & fourth in the league who would get relegated
Have a drink stan ,, and calm down. Lol

funniest.gif

Interesting stuff thanks for the info all...play off's eh thank goodness that can't happen....it's all getting too much for me..now I'm pouring myself that drink Rawly :)

Archived