FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

what worries me is if we do go down........can we bounce straight back up

It doesn't bear thinking about, on so many levels. The negative impact of relegation couldn't come at a worse time in financial terms and we'd lose the few decent players we have, not to mention any number of 'fair-weather' fans.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

If we go down and come straight back up I think a promotion campaign where we win most weeks and have (relative) success could reinvigorate the support and bring a feel good factor, like it has at Newcastle and West Ham. Problem is, for every Newcastle and West Ham there's a Forest, Sheff Wed or Leeds who have sunk without a trace.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Rawly1966" data-cid="173249" data-time="1356855924"><p>

So I was right 7 lambert signings played today</p></blockquote>

No, you weren't.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

<p></p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jayemdubbya" data-cid="173407" data-time="1356884947"><p>&lt;blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Rawly1966" data-cid="173249" data-time="1356855924"&gt;&lt;p&gt;<br>

So I was right 7 lambert signings played today&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;<br><br>

No, you weren't.</p></blockquote><p></p>

Why ???

funniest.gif

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Rawly1966" data-cid="173413" data-time="1356886304"><p>

<p></p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jayemdubbya" data-cid="173407" data-time="1356884947"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Rawly1966" data-cid="173249" data-time="1356855924"><p><br><br />

So I was right 7 lambert signings played today</p></blockquote><br><br><br />

No, you weren't.</p></blockquote><p></p><br />

Why ???</p></blockquote>

Name the 7 who played then. I broke it down, nice and easy. There weren't 7 PL signings who played, and it was a squad that Lambert inherited which was my original point. Lerner needs to supply Lambert with more funds to continue the building.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

We won't go down.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

It doesn't bear thinking about, on so many levels. The negative impact of relegation couldn't come at a worse time in financial terms and we'd lose the few decent players we have, not to mention any number of 'fair-weather' fans.

. Great post and there lies what awaits if we don't sort this mess out,,, if we haven't got money available now , there is no way we can generate enough cash once down,,

And as much as I would be accept to staying up and scrape in by 1 or 2 points ,, if nothing is done to strengthen this season, will be same shite different day next season and us the fans put through crap for 4 seasons on the bounce,,

And the great area of villa park will see young lads running about in united, city, Chelsea, spurs tops god for bid!!!

VTID

Archived