FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

I don't want to spend the next few days sweating on whether or not arsenal do the business.......lets do chelsea tomorrow and make ourselves safe, then we can sit back and enjoy what's left of the season.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

have got me blue and white scarfe on today----temporary rooting for 1- the Baggies-- but in all honesty can,t see them getting anything at Norwich :no:

and 2 Arry,s crew----surely they owe their fans a win in the last home game in the prem.? :question:

furthermore will need to get a red and white scarfe out Tuesday------come on you Goooooners!!!

it aint over----its far from blinking over!!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Sat watching that cup final convinced it was going to extra time...which i felt could only help us. But you just can't rely on bloody wigan, how they got themselves up for a performance like that after swansea is amazing. Anyone still convinced that an arsenal win on tuesday is a formality ?

Still i did enjoy watching citeh come unstuck.

Sat watching that cup final convinced it was going to extra time...which i felt could only help us. But you just can't rely on bloody wigan, how they got themselves up for a performance like that after swansea is amazing. Anyone still convinced that an arsenal win on tuesday is a formality ?

Still i did enjoy watching citeh come unstuck.

I think the fact that they played like they did yesterday is only goin to work in our favour, that match will have sapped any extra energy the players had. I don't want them to lose to arsenal I want them to draw, we'll be safe and Newcastle will go down, not that I have anything against Newcastle just that I stuck £7 on a 10/1 on them going down

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I think the fact that they played like they did yesterday is only goin to work in our favour, that match will have sapped any extra energy the players had. I don't want them to lose to arsenal I want them to draw, we'll be safe and Newcastle will go down, not that I have anything against Newcastle just that I stuck £7 on a 10/1 on them going down
Think Newcastle will win today ,,safe

funniest.gif

I do not want to be watching that game with it been a draw in the last minute......don't think my nerves can take it, i don't give a toss who goes down as long as it isn't us.

Not looking good lads on the other results so far they couldn't be any worse everyone else self & Sunderland only needing a point in their last game if it stays this way...we must prey arsenal don't loose otherwise we're foooked, Wigan will beat us if it means them staying up!

Not looking good lads on the other results so far they couldn't be any worse everyone else self & Sunderland only needing a point in their last game if it stays this way...we must prey arsenal don't loose otherwise we're foooked, Wigan will beat us if it means them staying up!

What makes you so confident that arsenal will be beat by Wigan?? Wigan have had good cup form this season yet their league performances haven't been great, arsenal are chasing the champions league and us losing to Chelsea may have given them the extra boost to try and get past spuds.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived