FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

I think last night's result will put paid to Wigan. They'll need to beat us and rely on GD and I think they're gonna get tonked at Arsenal next week.

Put your feet up lads.. It's over...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

We were safe after we beat Norwich. Some of you worry for nothing. It's not good for your health
Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Spot on mate +1 from me!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

How do you think we feel? :o
I hope you sta up mate, love Norwich away as we always get a friendly welcome from your fans and the ob even if we did mick your manager. Good luck in your last 2 games, as long as you don't finish above us lol.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

We were safe after we beat Norwich. Some of you worry for nothing. It's not good for your health

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

I take issue with the self-respect bit.

Think plastics across the globe have more self respect? Sod that. Villa and proud. Always.

2426f5x.png

I'll give you 3 out of 5.......but it works wonders for my marriage, as the wife can't get rid of me quick enough and it works wonders for my self respect as one villa fan is worth a 1000 glory hunters.

WBA home

Man City away.

can,t see you loosing to them baggies--they are in disaray---and already on sun-kissed beaches supping their Pina- Colada,s

Citeh thats another story----

but i reckon its between Geordies,Blunderland and Wigan maybe Saints too!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I take issue with the self-respect bit. Think plastics across the globe have more self respect? Sod that. Villa and proud. Always.
I guess you haven't seen me yet in L4 singing my heart out for 90 minutes!! Or hiding behind the sofa last night watching Wigan. Being from down south I am constantly reminded by those arm chair manure fans how apparently stupid I am for suppoting a team thats been in my family for 3 generations. It doesnt for a second stival my passion for Villa nor my ability to cast humour on myself. Hence the smiley after that line :-) cut me and a bleed Villa.

newcomer.gif

Saturday 15th March 2014

Archived