FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

It looks to me like Wigan are well up for this game, Swansea dont have as much urgency to their play which is to be be expected, gonna be 3 points for Wigan me thinks- heres hoping im wrong.

And i was wrong, Great Success. :wow:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Credit to Swansea for coming to play in the second half, I was shitting myself at half time, I think we all were.

I wouldn't write Wigan off just yet but they looked understandably crushed at the final whistle.

Real test of their resolve now, McArthur will be having nightmares all summer long if they do drop.

I was over the moon last night, the game most of us would have expected them to win is gone and so is there game in hand. We are almost safe......almost.

But i'm going to p*ss on everybodys parade now because although it's harder for wigan it is not impossible, if we don't beat chelsea we have a 4 day wait until wigan go to arsenal.......an arsenal team who have gone of the boil over the last few games......and if wigan win we have to go there on the final day and get a result.

Yes i know i'm been a miserable b**tard and some of you will say their is no way that will happen, but we've all been watching the game long enough to know you can't predict it.

WBA home

Man City away.

You'll get a point or three against baggies, tbh I think its between Wigan, Newcastle and Sunderland. But if you lose to baggies you could be in trouble

mzjj.jpg

Archived