FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

You cant replace the quality players that we had, with bargains from the championship and expect to stay in this league, The more quality we get rid off the more likely it is we go down.. So whose to blame? I'm sticking with MON.. He's the reason RL tightened the purse strings in the first place.. 195mil spent and nothing to show for it.. If you gave that type of money to your wife and she only came home with 4/5 items that were worth anything you'd kill the bitch not keep giving her more to spend.. And you too would spend more prudently should you marry again..

Lerner is the one in charge, he is the one who should say, look I want you to go and spend this money on some top quality talent or I want you to spend the money wisely on a good few players. Most of the money waisted was on wages and I'm sorry no matter how many people try to say it i do not believe MON was negotiating contract terms, yeah he may have been involved but anyone who thinks he was the one responsible is dreaming, but say I'm wrong and he was solely responsible, it's still lerners fault for allowing a manager to have that much control!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Lerner is the one in charge, he is the one who should say, look I want you to go and spend this money on some top quality talent or I want you to spend the money wisely on a good few players. Most of the money waisted was on wages and I'm sorry no matter how many people try to say it i do not believe MON was negotiating contract terms, yeah he may have been involved but anyone who thinks he was the one responsible is dreaming, but say I'm wrong and he was solely responsible, it's still lerners fault for allowing a manager to have that much control!

Completely agree with that. Some people are so naive.if Mon negotiated contract terms why did we bother having a chief executive

mzjj.jpg

Well said. A lot of money was spent during the MON year's, but who let him spend it?? We've had three different managers overseeing three turgid seasons. There's one constant here... The invisible Yank...

Well said. A lot of money was spent during the MON year's, but who let him spend it?? We've had three different managers overseeing three turgid seasons. There's one constant here... The invisible Yank...

Apparently he was at the game yesterday, surely he can see we need investment ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Apparently he was at the game yesterday, surely he can see we need investment ?

I like to think so, but is it too late? After years of selling our best players and not replacing them it's gonna need a huge amount of money to turn us around and who in their right mind would want to play for us?

We're a complete mess and it's been years in the making :(

So invisible that even yesterday when he was supposedly at the game he could not be seen!

Guest Villanation

I think the fact that Lerner wasn't visible is because he's not happy, I have spoken to someone at the game, they couldn't see him anywhere, even in hospitality, restaurant...

RL is a business man first and foremost, he relied on MON's judgement and expertise to acquire "Top Quality" players.. As a manager, MON was made aware of how much players cost and how much they were demanding in wages, RL trusted him to make the right decision and got bumped.. Even if MON wasn't privy to the ins and outs of the wage demands he still asked for these players in the first place, only to keep them on the bench or play them out of position.

<p></p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="madrob" data-cid="173348" data-time="1356873504"><p>what worries me is if we do go down........can we bounce straight back up</p></blockquote><p></p>

Not a chance ,, that's why we must change this now !!!!

funniest.gif

Archived