FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Why?? Swansea is their only chance IMO, they lose to them tonight and its over, they aren't going to beat an arsenal team at the emirates who still need results to finish top 4.

I think people are giving Wigan far too much credit and not giving us enough, lets face it Wigan have had a vast amout of luck in their favour in previous years which has kept them away from relegation, most of the times their avoidance has been masterminded by one man, and that one man is now wearin claret and blue on our bench.

I'm not 100% we'll stay up but if Swansea beat Wigan tonight I'd put my life on us staying up.

We are in a better position than many but it is not over yet and like you...... i'd say if swansea beat wigan we will almost certainly stay up. Only thing i am 99.99% certain of is their will be unexpected results over the next two weekends and i'm hoping one of them will be at villa park.

Chances are we will need at least a point from somewhere. Got to say though all you lads that think it is done and dusted and we are safe have my admiration....i wish i could be so positive.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

It looks to me like Wigan are well up for this game, Swansea dont have as much urgency to their play which is to be be expected, gonna be 3 points for Wigan me thinks- heres hoping im wrong.

Not always. I distinctly remember Bent's winning brace at the Emirates in 2010-11 season when we had our mini-revival.

That's because Darren bent is one of the best English strikers of all time and should start every game

*sits back and waits for all the bites!*

mzjj.jpg

That's because Darren bent is one of the best English strikers of all time and should start every game

*sits back and waits for all the bites!*

LOL. Arsenal being woeful was a contributing factor.

2426f5x.png

Wigan are dominating the game! Playing some really nice football (wankers)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

38 points by the end of the night. Point for us on saturday and its a nightmare on the last day

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

No surprise. They do this every season.

We'd miss them if they went down: Wigan's the only ground you can sing 'What time's your minibus?' to the home fans...

2426f5x.png

Archived