ak47deol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

I think it will be Newcastle, don't really want it to be them I think the prem is worse off without a team like Newcastle, much rather it be Wigan, stoke or Norwich to be honest I know stoke are a very very long shot to go but they're boring as f*ck, they are the teams who I feel add nothing to the prem

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Stoke are 11th, and from there down nobody is safe. I'll be a swansea fan on tuesday but in all liklihood wigan will win. And just as important i reckon is the chelsea vs spurs game, i hope chelsea get something today and beat spurs, it will pretty much guarantee CL for them and will hopefully lead to players been rested before the europa league final, at the very least we won't be facing a chelsea team desperate for the points.

Looking at all the other teams remaining fixtures a point next week should just about keep us up.

Stoke are 11th, and from there down nobody is safe. I'll be a swansea fan on tuesday but in all liklihood wigan will win. And just as important i reckon is the chelsea vs spurs game, i hope chelsea get something today and beat spurs, it will pretty much guarantee CL for them and will hopefully lead to players been rested before the europa league final, at the very least we won't be facing a chelsea team desperate for the points.

Looking at all the other teams remaining fixtures a point next week should just about keep us up.

I think we'll have a far clearer picture after tuesday. If Wigan lose or draw against Swansea and Arsenal beat them we're home and dry and Won't need anything against Chelsea. They win either of those two games and we're back needing 3pts against Chelsea (a draw won't make us safe)....or it's a last day hide under the stairs day.

I predicted a few weeks ago on this forum we'd go in to the last day with 41 and Wigan with 38. Still think this is the case.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Last time a team went down with more than 40pts was West Ham (Claret & Blue) 10 years ago.....

Oh no....... lol

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Deportivo went down with 43 in 2011 in Spain. It can happen.

If any of Wigan, Newcastle of Norwich fail to win their next game we'll be okay. Knowing our luck though...

Last time a team went down with more than 40pts was West Ham (Claret & Blue) 10 years ago.....

Oh no....... lol

Under Glenn Roader west Ham went down with 42 points, highs scoring team that was ever relegation from the PL

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Under Glenn Roader west Ham went down with 42 points, highs scoring team that was ever relegation from the PL

Nice one loyal, glad to see someone dealing in FACTS. Lol

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Archived