FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

I hate to say this but skyba I am joining you in saying that it is lerners fault.

He holds the purse strings and he is the one who has the final say.

However, if he comes up trumps in January and spends his easily earnt money then I will et humble pie !!

The manager has to be blamed aswell as the players!

Hes ivested poorly and his attitude after the match spoke volumes!!!

Seen more passion in a dead goat!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

I hate to say this but skyba I am joining you in saying that it is lerners fault.

He holds the purse strings and he is the one who has the final say.

However, if he comes up trumps in January and spends his easily earnt money then I will et humble pie !!

7 of lamberts signings on the pitch today ! One of AM , one MON ( I think , it's late ! ) none of them look good enough to me ,,,maybe guzan passes

funniest.gif

I pointed out pre-season we lacked players with prem experiance and that the ones we had were average, our experianced outfield prem players are dunne, ireland, n'zog,gabby and bent. Five established prem players. It was always going to require some remarkable fortune for the foriegn and lower league players to not only gel as a team but to step up to this level of football. We aren't in the relegation zone yet, and the transfer window is now just hours away. If we aren't very busy in that window in signing proven talent not prospects then we are even deeper in the sh*t than we are at present.

It's not the losing that upsets me as much as the manner of the defeats, 3 games 15 conceded and i don't recall us even working a goalie in all 3 games.

Our worst start to a season in nearly 50 years

The worst goal difference in the league, conceded more and scored less than any other team.

Now we find out wether lambert is to pig headed to sign experiance and wether lerner is still prepared to spend, failure to invest now in quality can only end in relegation.

Great post Freddy

The senior pros have been there a while but what have they given back ?

The kids are trying their best but are not good enough and by the look of them never will be.

I say f*ck the likes of Ireland off and pay the sort of money he is on to the likes of lescott who is available for 8 million.

You can blame who you like bit ambert has not signed senior pros as he has not been allowed, our senior pros were signed by mon,howler or mctit. Fact !

Lescott .... I'd take Lescott but would he come? I believe he's a Villa fan and local. It would be a start.

Generally we look really lightweight, Lambert needs to sign up Loyal & Peever :D/> :D/>

I won't offer much of f*ck all going forward. But I tell you what ill be a rock at the back. I'd put money on me having the most reds by the end of the season.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Looking at our current team, I would say we've certain players that are well underachieving, Stephen Ireland is probably the poorest player on the field. He's probably one of our most experienced player we have on the field yet he offers no sign of leadership or encourage to the team. Plus I don't know what he brings to the team! I'm not one of Stephen's biggest fans, his attitude is terrible and at times looks really uninterested. He's one player we should look to sell! in my opinion.

Barry Bannan is another just doesn't seem to be at times interested, many of them need to pull up there socks and do a bit more.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

7 of lamberts signings on the pitch today ! One of AM , one MON ( I think , it's late ! ) none of them look good enough to me ,,,maybe guzan passes

He didnt even sign 7 players unless you're counting Guzan who he re-sgined. Vlaar and Westwood didn't even play (two of his six actual signings).

Guzan - MON

Lichaj - Youth System

Lowton - Lambert

Clark - Youth System

Herd - Youth System

Bennet - Lambert

Holman - McLeish

Ireland - Lerner made that deal

Bannan - Youth System

Weimann - Youth System

Benteke - Lambert

KEA - Lambert

Bowery - Lambert

Albrighton - Youth System

Of the 11 starters, only three were Lambert signings. The other two came on after the damage was already done. Lambert inherited more than half of the players who started today. The tactics were his but a majority of the talent isnt. Lerner told AM that he needed to use the youth. These last three matches are proof that OUR own youth cannot carry us. Lerner needs to see that, as well as Lambert.

The tactics rest on his shoulders. Those were his choices, but with only one healthy CB, its hard to believe that a traditional back four was gonna help us, especially with no DM to protect them.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

He didnt even sign 7 players unless you're counting Guzan who he re-sgined. Vlaar and Westwood didn't even play (two of his six actual signings).

Guzan - MON

Lichaj - Youth System

Lowton - Lambert

Clark - Youth System

Herd - Youth System

Bennet - Lambert

Holman - McLeish

Ireland - Lerner made that deal

Bannan - Youth System

Weimann - Youth System

Benteke - Lambert

KEA - Lambert

Bowery - Lambert

Albrighton - Youth System

Of the 11 starters, only three were Lambert signings. The other two came on after the damage was already done. Lambert inherited more than half of the players who started today. The tactics were his but a majority of the talent isnt. Lerner told AM that he needed to use the youth. These last three matches are proof that OUR own youth cannot carry us. Lerner needs to see that, as well as Lambert.

The tactics rest on his shoulders. Those were his choices, but with only one healthy CB, its hard to believe that a traditional back four was gonna help us, especially with no DM to protect them.

So I was right 7 lambert signings played today

funniest.gif

Barry Bannan has been given far too many opportunities, he's too small and always goes for the Hollywood ball, which normally turns out to be more bollywood. Are midfield is a disgrace, and unless they start tracking back better and asserting themselves we will go down. The youth was never good enough MON new it and that's why he rarely gave them ago. Remember we used to chant for delfonso and he was crap. There must b a rule that villa only let small,, lightweight players through the system. Almost all of them have the same attitude and skill set. A couple in the team would b fine,, but here is too many of them.

You cant replace the quality players that we had, with bargains from the championship and expect to stay in this league, The more quality we get rid off the more likely it is we go down.. So whose to blame? I'm sticking with MON.. He's the reason RL tightened the purse strings in the first place.. 195mil spent and nothing to show for it.. If you gave that type of money to your wife and she only came home with 4/5 items that were worth anything you'd kill the bitch not keep giving her more to spend.. And you too would spend more prudently should you marry again..

Archived