FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

I still think we will stay up and still confident even if it comes to goal difference as they still got to play Spurs and Arsenal, they are both capable of giving Wigan a thrashing!

Get well soon Petrov
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

We have to win our next two games, if we don't we are relying on west brom and swansea......two teams with little to play for........to take points of wigan, and thats assuming spurs and arsenal do the business.

We have to beat Sunderland. We can't rely on Wigan to keep losing as we all know that West Brom won't do us any favours at all!

We have to beat Sunderland. We can't rely on Wigan to keep losing as we all know that West Brom won't do us any favours at all!

Do you honestly believe that a football team will not play at their best because it could effect their local rivals?? Also the fact that the players on the pitch probably care little of the rivalry, if it was the fans on the pitch then maybe it would be a different matter.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Do you honestly believe that a football team will not play at their best because it could effect their local rivals?? Also the fact that the players on the pitch probably care little of the rivalry, if it was the fans on the pitch then maybe it would be a different matter.

They've got f*ck all to play for and would love to hammer a nail into our coffin... The snide Baggie bastards...

They've got f*ck all to play for and would love to hammer a nail into our coffin... The snide Baggie bastards...

I would beg to differ, the higher the placing the higher the prize money! most players nowadays have no real affiliation to the Club they play for and as a result dont really look at it the same way we do.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The problem with us now is that we currently sit at 17th on the ladder with Wigan in 18th with a game in hand. If Wigan win thyat game they will go level peggings with us on 34 points. But with our goal difference being the the second worst with 1 piont better than QPR and level with Reading they will beat us on goal difference by 4 points. We need to start winning and NOW!

The problem with us now is that we currently sit at 17th on the ladder with Wigan in 18th with a game in hand. If Wigan win thyat game they will go level peggings with us on 34 points. But with our goal difference being the the second worst with 1 piont better than QPR and level with Reading they will beat us on goal difference by 4 points. We need to start winning and NOW!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what we've been doing until the utd game??

People love to panic, we're the in form team down there, we lost to uts but we earned a point against Fulham and beat stoke and QPR 2 teams we needed to beat, Sunderland next and I have faith in our lads to win.

Plus wigans game in hand is against either spurs or arsenal! If you're worried about us beating Sunderland or getting a draw why would you expect Wigan to pick up points against those two?

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what we've been doing until the utd game??

People love to panic, we're the in form team down there, we lost to uts but we earned a point against Fulham and beat stoke and QPR 2 teams we needed to beat, Sunderland next and I have faith in our lads to win.

Plus wigans game in hand is against either spurs or arsenal! If you're worried about us beating Sunderland or getting a draw why would you expect Wigan to pick up points against those two?

Their game in hand is at home to Swansea I think. Very winnable. Hopefully Spurs and Arsenal do the business though.

Archived