ak47deol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

BACK FOUR AND MIDFIELD, PLAYING 3 , 5 , 2

Guzan

P E E V E R

L O Y A L

Weimann

Benteke

A heavy weight defence and midfield.....(literally)

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

we gotta be odds on at the moment. a lot of very average players, who just simply dont have the skill or the talent for the premier league. we look clueless at the back, no creativity in midfield, and completely reliant on Benteke for goals.

We need at least 3-4 experienced signings in january to give us a chance.

one depressing f**cking christmas. watching the villa these days is about as much fun as drowning

I hate to say this but skyba I am joining you in saying that it is lerners fault.

He holds the purse strings and he is the one who has the final say.

However, if he comes up trumps in January and spends his easily earnt money then I will et humble pie !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!! hence probably one of the reasons he,s gone with youth!!

But today rammed it home --we just aint as good as some believe we are,---

a cynic might think its all part of the master plan!! looking outside the box if we go down, the senior pro,s will highly probably all want away---Dunne,Given,Warnock,Hutton, Charlie Boy,Bent,Maybe even Gabby---and definately Ireland and Benteke, in which case Randy will get what he deems the primary priority---a reduced wage bill,

and Lambo can go on to build his dynasty with kids just like Fergy did!!!-- gee it must be easier to do so in the championship or Division 1---the only fly in this ointment, as good as the new kids are i dont see any new Beckhams,Neville,s,Butts emerging from our ranks and there definately are no Schmeichaels, Irwins, Giggs or Keanes to mentor them!!!

then again R.L. P.F. and Lambo and his boyzz may well be crapping bricks at the thought iof going down---and might all be prepared to sweat blood blood and more blood for the Claret and Blue---i prefe to believe this scenario-----guess only time will tell!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Great post Freddy

The senior pros have been there a while but what have they given back ?

The kids are trying their best but are not good enough and by the look of them never will be.

I say f*ck the likes of Ireland off and pay the sort of money he is on to the likes of lescott who is available for 8 million.

You can blame who you like bit ambert has not signed senior pros as he has not been allowed, our senior pros were signed by mon,howler or mctit. Fact !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived