ak47deol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

the last three teams to play wigan on the last day of the season have been relegated....
So what ! Change happens, fact !!!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

So what ! Change happens, fact !!!!

Exactly, another fact is that Wigan have been lucky to stay in the prem up until now so it's about time in all honesty.

Mark my words, we'll be safe come the last game of the season

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Exactly, another fact is that Wigan have been lucky to stay in the prem up until now so it's about time in all honesty.

Mark my words, we'll be safe come the last game of the season

Hope so mate! Wigan could be in big trouble if Alcaraz is out for a while, apparently he has been the steadying influence for them in their recent revival (prior to the QPR game).

You never know utd might take the foo off the gas as they'll think they've won the title already and beating us is just a formality, our lads are more than capable of beating utd IF they all play to their Best for the 90 minutes, problem is that's not happened once this season lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

They have the title sown up and we are just above the relegation zone. .... They are light years ahead of us and if we can come away from OT with a point, that would not only be great but it might just be the point that keeps us up.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

I think Wigan will get a maximum 4 points from their remaining games, this leaves us needing 1 win or 2 draws and not concede too many in the process

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I think Wigan will get a maximum 4 points from their remaining games, this leaves us needing 1 win or 2 draws and not concede too many in the process
And I forecast us getting 3 more points ,, We are staying up !!!!!!

funniest.gif

And I forecast us getting 3 more points ,, We are staying up !!!!!!

It could go all Pete Tong but we do have a chance! and i really cant do this every year! if by the luck of the Gods we survive then we have t d better next term!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived