FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

I refuse to think it will happen !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

I would of being a lot more confident if we had beaten fulham, fact of the matter is because of our goal difference we now need the teams around us to drop more points than we do and our 5 remaining games are against teams who are all desperate for the points.

I fancied us to do fulham and newcastle to do sunderland, and they were the team i felt were in the biggest danger of relegation but sunday will have given them a hell of a lift. No doubt their will be many more twists to come but i reckon at least another 6 points are needed to survive but even that may not be enough.

Not really too worried about Wigan to be fair, yes they have 2 games in hand, they also have to play man city, arsenal and spurs. No counting my chickens and I'm still nervous but I don't fancy Wigan pickin up anything in those leaving them level on games and 3 points behind at least.

I think it will be close but I also think Wigan will be far too distracted and will be scrapping for their lives, I said early in the season this would be wigans year.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Not really too worried about Wigan to be fair, yes they have 2 games in hand, they also have to play man city, arsenal and spurs. No counting my chickens and I'm still nervous but I don't fancy Wigan pickin up anything in those leaving them level on games and 3 points behind at least.

I think it will be close but I also think Wigan will be far too distracted and will be scrapping for their lives, I said early in the season this would be wigans year.

i would much rather you be right than me, but we shall see wont we?

Sunderland is a win or bust game!!!

last nights results have helped a bit....although wounding ManU is never a good idea as they are likely to take it out on the next team :-(

It's a big decision now for PL, Do a West Ham and fight with everything for the point, or a major shock...run the risk of injury and fatigue in the process.

OR

play for a draw and limit the involvement of key players and then throw the kitchen sink at Sunderland and Norwich.

It was a good game last night despite my earlier moaning about Sky....West Ham proved that they don't like it up 'em and can be done on the break. Thought WH deserved the point if not more. Completely different Hammers to the ones we saw at VP.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

We will be fine !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

We will be fine !

How the hell did Paul Lambert get Gary's password??? lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

How the hell did Paul Lambert get Gary's password??? lol
Lol

image.png

Archived