FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Would be funny if Norwich went down after they kept singing Paul lambert, how green is your grass !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Have to admit that I've had concerns at times, post Chelsea, but I've always thought that these lads have unity and belief that they can turn it around.

Stoke and Sunderland seem to be in free fall at the moment, and there are are a couple of other clubs who could still be dragged into the mix.

I said at the beginning of the season that this season could be very similar to Houlier's, We struggle to adapt to a certain way of playing, then towards the end of the season things will gel together. Hopefully, this is what's happening :-)
Yes, we're still in the mix, but we're now picking up the points.
modify_inline.gif

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I'm feeling the same Nigel, I think we can definitely beat Fulham, sunderland, Norwich and Wigan on our day. and I think we'll draw with chelsea for some reason. Man utd result is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. We could yet go unbeaten for the remainder of the season who knows.

mzjj.jpg

I'm feeling the same Nigel, I think we can definitely beat Fulham, sunderland, Norwich and Wigan on our day. and I think we'll draw with chelsea for some reason. Man utd result is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. We could yet go unbeaten for the remainder of the season who knows.

Agree, Rich.

Although I wouldn't hold my breath, I wouldn't bet against our lads getting something up there at the moment.

They could have wrapped the title up by then.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Well I have got the bug back again,

Season tickets renewed for next year (not that that was ever not going to happen )

Norwich away booked, that means that the only game I am missing between now and the end of season will be Manure, but there is no way I am giving them any of my hard earned dosh, then sitting in a traffic jam for 3 hours to get home as they all live in the south.

3 Points against Fulham

3 Points against Norwich

3 Points against Sunderland

1 Point against Chelsea

1 Point agains Wigan

That will give us 44 points which will be plenty.

UTV

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Everyone is making me nervous with the ideal we should get 3pts with ease against Fulham, Sunderland Norwich I am probably more confident when we are playing away we have been horrendus at home. I think we are going to be in for a rough ride and i'm really hoping we pull through!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Everyone is making me nervous with the ideal we should get 3pts with ease against Fulham, Sunderland Norwich I am probably more confident when we are playing away we have been horrendus at home. I think we are going to be in for a rough ride and i'm really hoping we pull through!

You are right, non of those games will be easy. There are no easy games in the Prem.

We seem to have found our confidence again, where as Sunderland, in particular, seem to have lost theirs. We can't afford to be complacent in any of them. In fairness I can't see that happening.

The confidence in the team is rubbing off onto the support as well, this can only be even better for the team.

Most confident ive felt in a long long time

i know, and that in itself is worrying!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

i know, and that in itself is worrying!!

The players are starting to have belief, their passing game is getting better n better and we are creating chance after chance. One of these days we will beat someone 5-0, Chelsea at home ?????

image.png

Archived