ak47deol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Not a bad weekend for us, two hard games coming up but our relegation rivals haven't got it easy either. A couple of draws in the next two games isn't out of the question, get something at reading and beat qpr at home and come the big p*ss up at the liverpool game we may be sitting in a more comfortable position.

Wigans goal difference is rapidly catching up with ours! a small plus there i agree but a plus non the less!

Lets just hope readings loss derails their resurgence!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

We absolutely 100% need the teams around us to draw to each other when they play each other. We also need them to lose the games they're expected to lose. And we need to beat reading and qpr. If....and I mean IF that happens then ill believe were in the clear. Long way to go until then and I'm assuming we'll be in and out of the zone until then. I know we can pick up a draw or two in the next two games. Here's hoping

mzjj.jpg

We need to improve our home form. We've only lost two of our last eight away from home in the league and they were at Chelsea and City, so that's not too much of an issue. We should have won our last three on the road against sides in the top half and if we had those extra six points things would be looking a lot better, but what's fucked us is losing the winnable home games against Wigan, Saints and Newcastle. We now need 16 points from our last 12 and that includes games against Arsenal, City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea. Squeeky bum time.

something Freddy said in the Darren bent topic got me thinking, we've already been turned over by Bradford (11th in League Two) and Millwall (13th in Championship) thats with the current squad, some of those will leave if we go down, not replaced with anything like the quality of them.

we failed to beat teams around us in the league, Southampton twice, Wigan comfortably beat us, drew with QPR and only just beat reading, scraped through the cup against Ipswich (19th in championship). I fear for us in the long term.

a positive result against city would be amazing, but its highly unlikely so it'll be another game chalked off come next week and no closer to the magic line, then its a case of taking care of a few 'who wants it more' games, those be harder than city imo, we look weak at times and in battling games we cant let that happen.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

I said in the midlands football thread that it's not just this season i'm worried about, if we do go down next year could be a disaster. As you say alan a lot of our better players will be gone and if were shopping in league's 1 and 2 now where will we go to replace our internationals come the summer ?

When you look at some of the defenders that moved around in january, scharner to wigan or upson to brighton and we couldn't compete with the wages these two clubs were offering ? I really worry for our clubs future, not just over the next couple of years but long term. This has surely now gone further than cutting costs, for the life of me i can't figure out lerners plans, it seems like the deliberate distruction of the villa.

I said in the midlands football thread that it's not just this season i'm worried about, if we do go down next year could be a disaster. As you say alan a lot of our better players will be gone and if were shopping in league's 1 and 2 now where will we go to replace our internationals come the summer ?

When you look at some of the defenders that moved around in january, scharner to wigan or upson to brighton and we couldn't compete with the wages these two clubs were offering ? I really worry for our clubs future, not just over the next couple of years but long term. This has surely now gone further than cutting costs, for the life of me i can't figure out lerners plans, it seems like the deliberate distruction of the villa.

Upson only on a loan but I see your point. Though I believe Brighton have a very strict wage structure and no one makes more than either 10 or 15,000 a week

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived