Liverpool H

Stoke A

Fulham H

Man Utd A

Sunderland H

Norwich A

Chelsea H

Wigan A

So from our remaining matches we need to pick up 19 points from the 39 on offer in order to reach the 40 point mark. I personally think 40 points will be more than enough this year but I'll say 40 as its known as the safety number.

I know anything can happen but we realistically probably won't pick anything up against Arsenal, City, Utd & Chelsea so now we need 19 points from 27. That means out of the other 9 games we need to either win 6 and draw 1 or win 5 and then draw the other 4.

I'm not someone who already thinks were down and I'll continue to believe we'll be ok until it mathematically impossible but looking at the remaining games just shows how difficult it's going to be.

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Remaining games: West Ham H Aresenal A Man City A Reading A QPR H Liverpool H Stoke A Fulham H Man Utd A Sunderland H Norwich A Chelsea H Wigan A So from our remaining matches we need to pick up 19 points from the 39 on offer in order to reach the 40 point mark. I personally think 40 points will be more than enough this year but I'll say 40 as its known as the safety number. I know anything can happen but we realistically probably won't pick anything up against Arsenal, City, Utd & Chelsea so now we need 19 points from 27. That means out of the other 9 games we need to either win 6 and draw 1 or win 5 and then draw the other 4. I'm not someone who already thinks were down and I'll continue to believe we'll be ok until it mathematically impossible but looking at the remaining games just shows how difficult it's going to be.
I allways look at that it's difficult for the others in the scrap as well .. That's me being positive. Lol

funniest.gif

I allways look at that it's difficult for the others in the scrap as well .. That's me being positive. Lol

lol I wish I could be as positive. Like I said until its impossible then I'll continue to believe we'll be ok but I think we're going to be one of the headliners on survival Sunday. Must remember to take extra bog roll to the Wigan game

lol I wish I could be as positive. Like I said until its impossible then I'll continue to believe we'll be ok but I think we're going to be one of the headliners on survival Sunday. Must remember to take extra bog roll to the Wigan game
In a very strange sort of way ,, I'm looking forward to it !!!

funniest.gif

In a very strange sort of way ,, I'm looking forward to it !!!

I would much rather be safe before the last game for the sake of my sanity but I can see what you mean. If it comes down to the last game and we stay up then its the ultimate high but if it goes the other way then..............well you don't need me to say lol.

I would much rather be safe before the last game for the sake of my sanity but I can see what you mean. If it comes down to the last game and we stay up then its the ultimate high but if it goes the other way then..............well you don't need me to say lol.
Mmmm. Bring a pack of 24 mate !

funniest.gif

Remaining games:

West Ham H

Aresenal A

Man City A

Reading A

QPR H

Liverpool H

Stoke A

Fulham H

Man Utd A

Sunderland H

Norwich A

Chelsea H

Wigan A

So from our remaining matches we need to pick up 19 points from the 39 on offer in order to reach the 40 point mark. I personally think 40 points will be more than enough this year but I'll say 40 as its known as the safety number.

I know anything can happen but we realistically probably won't pick anything up against Arsenal, City, Utd & Chelsea so now we need 19 points from 27. That means out of the other 9 games we need to either win 6 and draw 1 or win 5 and then draw the other 4.

I'm not someone who already thinks were down and I'll continue to believe we'll be ok until it mathematically impossible but looking at the remaining games just shows how difficult it's going to be.

Their's only the trip to old trafford that i would write off before the game, as for the rest we are capable of taking something. Wether we do or not is another matter but the points are there for the taking.

I personally think we need 36pts looking at the current table to to secure 17th position so that's another 15pts. 15pts from 13 games should be possible surely!! I think we could win: V reading away. Qpr home. And Wigan away last game of the season. Means we need to find another 6pts possibly another win and three draws!? Whatever happens we must focus on defending in training!! UTV!

West ham and qpr we need to beat, I suppose we have to look at fulham, sunderland and norwich as winnable games, considering we have man poo and chelsea in between.

Cant emphasise how much I dont want us to be going to wigan needing a result

Archived