FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

To me it does ,, I backed us to finished 3rd from bottom with reading bottom and Wigan in between ,, I stand to win around 500!!, Lol That aside ,,your right ,, we will have some fun away days in the championship ,and they wil still be called ASTON VILLA

Better than going the way of Pompey eh? there is always a bright side!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Allways !!, just searching for it at the moment .

well another + point is having a true derby again! that is providing SHA stay up and dont go into administration!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

well another + point is having a true derby again! that is providing SHA stay up and dont go into administration!!
Anymore + points and we will start looking forward to relagation lol

funniest.gif

Yup and Coventry and Walsall the season after next---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Look on the bright side!

Norwich just lost to Luton!!

There's always someone worse off lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

We're not 2nd favourites to go down at 8/13

This may have already been pointed out!!!

What a sad sad situation for a club like us to be in!!

I'll be reluctant to talk about football on jobs now as I just get too wound up by plastic utd fans and that's all there is around here!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Right the window is closed, lambert, Lerner and Faulkner are going nowhere. So, until it is mathematically impossible to stay in the prem there is hope. It's. Long shot but we could do it. All we need to do is stick together,forget protests, stop moaning about his that and the other and support the villa. Then when we are safe we can then start doing whatever, but until then for f*ck sake support the villa, they need you.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived