ak47deol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Hutton is a dirty c*nt get him in

Too many words, take out ,dirty,get him in !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

this Ladies and Gentleman is our Manager admitting defeat in the fight for Premier League status,

Paul Lambert doubts Aston Villa will make a signing in the next week, claiming a spending spree would threaten the club’s future if they splashed out and still went down.
Asked if he was optimistic there would be any new faces before the transfer window slams shut next Thursday, Lambert replied: “No, not really.”
Questioned on whether there were actually any deals in the offing or ‘irons in the fire’, the Villa boss gave the same answer, “No, not realy.”
Lambert went on to explain Villa would not be following the example of relegation rivals QPR, Newcastle and Southampton, who are all in the process of strengthening their squads.
The reason being, he suggested, was because adding to Villa’s expenditure this month would leave the club in an even more parlous financial position, if they were still relegated.
“I think that’s everybody else’s prerogative,” said Lambert.
“I don’t think I can ever worry about what other teams are doing. I can understand teams doing it.
“But if you don’t manage to stay in the league and you’ve spent loads of money then what does that do to your club if it goes down? Does that put the club’s future at risk? I don’t want to do that to this club, that’s for sure.”
When asked if Villa had actually bid for any players this month, Lambert replied: “We’ve spoken to a few lads and a few teams, but the finances were way too high.”
He was questioned further about whether the transfer fees asked by clubs or wage demands of players were proving to be the main the stumbling block.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-manager-paul-lambert-1241001

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

this Ladies and Gentleman is our Manager admitting defeat in the fight for Premier League status,

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-manager-paul-lambert-1241001

To be fair to him I think he does want to be OUR manager and as we know he has had to work in sh*t conditions, trying to work with too many new faces and lets not forget we were sh*t way before he came , and we all wanted him.

What he says is correct if we over spend and get it wrong the whole club could be at risk.

Lets stand tall, lets stand proud but most of all lets stand together

This us our Aston Villa. Lets be proud of who we are.

I don't think we will go down anyway. Who's with me.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Guest Villanation

No signings then, Lerner is making it very clear now that he has lost all interest in the club IMO, there aren't many chairman that would stand by and watch there property decline into utter decay in front of there eyes without doing something.

Hence that also explains why Lambert is still in charge.

What a state of affairs this club has got into.

does not matter of we finish bottom or 18th, same result! implosion!!

we will get gates of about 25k per game and the Championship clubs will be vying to taste blood!

might be fun though?? lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

does not matter of we finish bottom or 18th, same result! implosion!! we will get gates of about 25k per game and the Championship clubs will be vying to taste blood! might be fun though?? lol
To me it does ,, I backed us to finished 3rd from bottom with reading bottom and Wigan in between ,, I stand to win around 500!!, Lol That aside ,,your right ,, we will have some fun away days in the championship ,and they wil still be called ASTON VILLA

funniest.gif

Archived