ak47deol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

To be honest i think we are fucked,its that bad i would have been happy with a point before kick off,yes i would have been happy to draw v wigan at home in a must win game,how times have changed.....

Hate Football Love VILLA!

We are in the battle thats for sure. Thing is we are only 6 points off 10th..... Get the right players in and a few results and we will be away from it. But if there is not some serious changes in January....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

We are in the battle thats for sure. Thing is we are only 6 points off 10th..... Get the right players in and a few results and we will be away from it. But if there is not some serious changes in January....

Including the manager ,,,,

funniest.gif

I agree we are certainly not sunk but we will be unless something changes - my worry along with alot of others is that Mr Lambert dosnt know how or wont change. The next game against Swansea will show us one way or another.

I agree we are certainly not sunk but we will be unless something changes - my worry along with alot of others is that Mr Lambert dosnt know how or wont change. The next game against Swansea will show us one way or another.

I have a gut feeling it will be more of the same....sadly

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Guest Villanation

All teams have injury problems, its goes with the territory, reliance on youth over experience, instead of consolidating and building using both, when Lambert had the 20 to spend in the summer he should have planned for such eventuality as injuries as rotation as resting players as a slump as saving certain players for certain games, the Villa squad isn't that minute, he should have looked long and hard at players like Bent and Ireland and made a hard and fast decision, am I going to play these blokes or am I going to spend most of the season having a lovers tiff with them, if not playing them sell them and get players in I ma going to use, frig, Bent has been out the picture that long he's probably gone lame.

Policy, inexperience and bad judgement and the wrong decision making process and the bull headed going down a road and not being able to make a U turn because your mind set won't allow it, even when your wrong, that kind of things has destroyed whole nations let alone football clubs.

The owner has lowered the wage bill, lowered the expectation and is lowering the club.

McLeish and Lambert accepted the poison chalice and must also shoulder blame if we get relegated.

I think Lambert can do a good job but the premiership is not the place to totally rebuild with in-experienced players.

My money is now on 23 home games next year.

RL has reaped what he has sown.

I dont beleive ALL our senior players are so seriously injured they cant play - they either dont want to play for Mr Lambert or Mr lambert dosnt want them to play for him. and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle

Archived