FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

I seen the spark aswell, but i would feel more confident with a couple of signings at the back and in the middle.
Mate ,, it ain't happening ,, no signings , stick with it, we won't go down Lambert out

funniest.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

I saw today in the first half what made me so confident before Christmas, but then I saw in the second half what made me doubt it after Christmas!!

2 signings and we'll be grand

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I saw today in the first half what made me so confident before Christmas, but then I saw in the second half what made me doubt it after Christmas!! 2 signings and we'll be grand
No signings ,,,

funniest.gif

No signings ,,,

And if this turns out to be the case we'll know that Lerner is happy for the club to be relegated, lambert will just be another pawn in lerners little game

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

This club has turned into a f**kin shambles in 4-5 yrs , I just can't believe what is going on,, Lerner and Faulkner can't be this f**cking incompetent!!!!

Oh yes they can

( I knew it was a f**cking panto )

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Lol yeap mate it's just comical,,it's so obvious what's needed to try to sort this, but the truth is nobody cares mate!!
Are yu sure ...... Nobody cares !!! Big statement ,,,

funniest.gif

Lol yeap mate it's just comical,,it's so obvious what's needed to try to sort this, but the truth is nobody cares mate!!

Yes mate a couple of quality experienced players and we would easily pull away from drop zone and become a capable team for next year.

As for no one cares ........ There is about 100 members on here who would have something to say about that. I presume you mean no one with power at the club cares.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Archived