Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ak47deol

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

Gibbo ,,, this is spot on mate Anyone who argues is the deluded one

Get a room!!!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Get a room!!!!
Only if you will join us ,,to explain lamberts plan ,,and how we don't go down ! Oh yu can't ! Thought not

funniest.gif

Only if you will join us ,,to explain lamberts plan ,,and how we don't go down ! Oh yu can't ! Thought not

Hang on, hang on boys.

You are going to get a room to explain why you do or don't go down. ???

SOUNDS LIKE A SAUSAGE FEST TO ME.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

just reitterates the fact we cant go down because we will plummit into obscurity like leeds.

hell bradford were a prem team a few years ago!

Absolutely bang on,

had a reality check last night seen the sky blues --only cost £5

team battled broke into a sweat- and showed, have to say it---passion,pride and commitment-- crowd responded pumped up the volume--result Coventry won !!

obvious to me they had a battling midfield--and an inspiring captain who led his team,scored one and made another---anyone who cant see we need experience in that team of --boys be it fan,follower supporter manager owner---then sorry you are in the wrong game end of me ol china!!

The Millwall game coupled with the 2 against Bradford will show us all-- fans players manager ceo and owner--what could be lurking just around the corner--and quite honestly and it hurts to say it---i just cannot see this present assortment of foreign players and young" lambo,s lions" having either the fight will,commitment bottle or know how and certainly not the passion to get us out of the championship----not upwards anyway!!!!

believe me its a more physical game down in the lower tiers that was obvious last night hardened defenders and midfielders sure get away with more- our boys will simply get booted off the pitch--this is where lambo,s lions cut their teeth alledgedly---i hope we don,t have to put it to the test,---

relegation is bad Aston Villa have no divine right to return to the premiership---once down its a long long hard battle back where experience, ol muckers and grafters are essential---and under lambo,s and lerners vision for our bright future there is no place for such expensive commodities----and thats most worrying----reality check folks!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

f*ck,,,, I've just realised something ,, I Allways have 2 weeks in my villa in late July early August ,, allways back on the Wednesday before season starts If we go down ,I miss first game as championship starts a week earlier dosnt it ?

funniest.gif

With the TV money going up I dont see why Randy is not investing more.....Esspecially when you consider what a possibility relegation is currently.... Also surprised by the lack of "quick" transfers to help put out minds at ease......

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

f*ck,,,, I've just realised something ,, I Allways have 2 weeks in my villa in late July early August ,, allways back on the Wednesday before season starts If we go down ,I miss first game as championship starts a week earlier dosnt it ?

I always go away last week May first week June, That way I never miss the start of the season, the wife thinks its for her birthday !!!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Do you almost get a feeling like, we are being groomed to be relegated by our owner, (self destruct) if you will. I think he has some kind of vision of accepting relegation, to reform, win the Championship and come back up as some kind of young, resurgent and economically viable Aston Villa. A philosophy and theory i'm sure many will not agree with, but it seems that way to me. It's 17th January and we haven't bought a soul nor had any serious....serious links to be honest. Worrying to say the least.