ak47deol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

disillusioned?? look in the mirror matey!

eck had the same squad minus the is it 6 additional signings lambert made and kept us up. at least he could get a team to defend!

also, we werent playin AS embarresing then as we are now.

did we have our heaviest ever defeat under him or lambert?

did we lose 3-1 in a semi final to a struggling lge 2 side who lost their last lge game to barnet under him or lambert?

eck was sh*t.and was sacked. lambert is shitter and should be sacked.

again feel free to pick a false statement out of there. i cant see any

Why don't we gamble on people who actually care about our club Ian Taylor Dion Dublin Martin Laursen etc

i agree that these guys would fight but zero experience is a little too far.

apart from laursen. hasnt he been coaching?? not saying hes the answer but i love the bloke! last top defender to play in claret n blue.

Guest Villanation

Facts.

We have been absolutley obliterated and humilited over the Christmas period, 8-0 that could have been 15-0, 4-0 that should have been 9-0 and 3-0 verus frikkin Wigan that should have been 5-0, and Swansea, what can you say, had Michu and Graham played half as good as they did v Chelsea last night Villa would have been 4 or even 5 down in the first 20 mins.

An extraordinary record of performances by any measure, forget Ipswitch, me and 10 dogs would give Ipswitch a game, we then come onto Bradford, League 2 Bradford...in the semi final of a cup competition.

Put all that together and you arrive at 1 question and its not shouyld we give the manager more time its how is he still in place, serioulsy. Villa have become a target team to beat, a nailed on 3 pointer, any manager that can't put togther a winning team against this lot should give up all together and go and get another job a long way away from football.

I can well understand anybody saying a manager needs more time if you are just going through a bad spell, this is way more than that, to be outclassed, outplayed and out motivated in terms of passion by a League 2 side is a disgrace, Lambert didn't get of of the dugout and remaine emotionless because he had met his comeupance and he knew it, the truth was facing him in the face, that is, the players just aren't with him, they aren't at the same ball game as Lambert, they clearly dont' rate him, how many have you heard come out in vocal support of him, not 1, they even did that for McLiesh, these blokes Know, they look at it every day, they aren't completley stupid.

Southampton, what a giant of a game coming up.

Guest Villanation

And the other thing I want to bring to attention, how come my spelling corrector joby doesn't work on here, it used to and I'm crap at typing.......

Boss, Master board chief, high command, God, could you please have a quick look at this

Thanks.

@ villanation, agree 1000%! this isnt a "bad run" its the worst performances in decades over months! were above the drop for one reason, luck.

had swansea and liverpool had their shootin boots on wed be in the drop zone.

all the optimists are avoiding reality and the facts. makes me feel insane untill i come across sh*t loads of posts in agreement.

their the insane ones!

News - Aston Villa inside source has revealed today that Darren Bent, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Stephen Ireland, Alan Hutton,Shay Given and Charles NZogbia will have to part with the club if the club is relegated due to there high earning wages of a combined 17 million pounds a year.

disillusioned?? look in the mirror matey! eck had the same squad minus the is it 6 additional signings lambert made and kept us up. at least he could get a team to defend! also, we werent playin AS embarresing then as we are now. did we have our heaviest ever defeat under him or lambert? did we lose 3-1 in a semi final to a struggling lge 2 side who lost their last lge game to barnet under him or lambert? eck was sh*t.and was sacked. lambert is shitter and should be sacked. again feel free to pick a false statement out of there. i cant see any
Gibbo ,,, this is spot on mate Anyone who argues is the deluded one

funniest.gif

Archived