FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

cock yer ears back compo. no one said all is fine but your like a bloke sat in the middle of a beach when its pissing down with rain. and looking at your posts your mind is like the weather unpredictable and very changeable. get down and get with it, everybody everywhere, yeah, yeah its gonna be allright .
Compo ??? And that makes you ? as you were in a van on new years eve ? Lol And for your info ,, I only go to beaches where the sunshines

funniest.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

and that makes me? dunno rawley. ill ask mark williams who made 4.7 million at his trade, (snooker in case you didnt know) as he has the next van to me. and was sat at my reserved table over the new years period.

and that makes me? dunno rawley. ill ask mark williams who made 4.7 million at his trade, (snooker in case you didnt know) as he has the next van to me. and was sat at my reserved table over the new years period.
Name dropping eh ! Very good ,,yes I know who he is thanks ,as snooker is a favourite game of mine zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

funniest.gif

I'm awake mate ,, I know ..I was only on a wind up ,, So you mates with Williams then ?

not mates no. he was sat at my table over the holiday period and as i said his van is beside the lake where mine is. i see him quite often and give a passing hello. thats all.

not mates no. he was sat at my table over the holiday period and as i said his van is beside the lake where mine is. i see him quite often and give a passing hello. thats all.
Ok,,, honestly rog ,, I know it seems like I moan all the time,, but I am really not a misery guts Think I've said before ,,, I have to be serious for long periods at work ,,so this forum i treat as a bit of light hearted banter

funniest.gif

oooooooooooooo mate. there is no such thing as light hearted banter on here, most these guys are so serious so mind you dont get yourself into any trouble lol
Big enough to take it rog . Lol ,,, but i am on a diet now lol

funniest.gif

Compo!!! bahahahahaha!!

now thats funny!! in a lighthearted friendly banter type of way you understand!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived