FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Ffs were not even in the dreaded zone !! What happened to vtid and UTV ? Keep the faith !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

the team is pure dog turd at the.mo. every team needs a solid spine and we havent got a bean
Bent injured Gabby injured Zog injured Vlaar injured 4 great players there that would get in most prem teams outside of the top 6

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Bent injured Gabby injured Zog injured Vlaar injured 4 great players there that would get in most prem teams outside of the top 6

Bent can't get on the bench when he's fit, Bowery gets picked ahead of him. So its irrelevant PL doesn't pick him, and N'Zogbia is not a firsat choice starter when fit.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

and at the end of the season when we are still in the prem league.. i hope all you doom and gloom compo wellie wearing brigade hang your head in shame for the lack of faih you have all shown, we may be down but we are not out by any means. theres a long way to go yet before i concede and admit defeat. keep the faith you wankers.

and at the end of the season when we are still in the prem league.. i hope all you doom and gloom compo wellie wearing brigade hang your head in shame for the lack of faih you have all shown, we may be down but we are not out by any means. theres a long way to go yet before i concede and admit defeat. keep the faith you wankers.
Lol

funniest.gif

Well put Rog +1 from me

Let's sit back and pretend all is fine and dandy !!!!!,

cock yer ears back compo. no one said all is fine but your like a bloke sat in the middle of a beach when its pissing down with rain. and looking at your posts your mind is like the weather unpredictable and very changeable. get down and get with it, everybody everywhere, yeah, yeah its gonna be allright .

Archived