FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Good post,i to agree that if we do manage to avoid the drop we will be in the situation next year,just treading water untill it happens.

As for the fairweathers f*ck em i would rather 20.000 hardcore that 40.000 moaning or just there to see utd/chelsea etc.

Hate Football Love VILLA!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Anyone who can't support Villa in the Championship doesn't deserve to watch us in the Premier League. f*ck em.
Done it before and I will do it again ! Don't really want too though. Lol

funniest.gif

Done it before and I will do it again ! Don't really want too though. Lol

Ditto mate,, I just want a positive move by the club or manager, just so much doom and gloom around,, as long as we battle and this season doesn't turn into weekends of constant lows I can handle it,,

But I will be there week in week out rain sleet what ever to see villa compete for 3 points,, we must be barking!!!

VTID

Same here just hope they reduce the ticket prices if we drop a division!

I cant see that happening to be honest might get a price freeze if we are lucky,might get a few cheap away days though.

Still pretty cheap now though.

Hate Football Love VILLA!

I'll support them wherever they are but hard to see matches here in Aus if they're not in Prem.

For the love of god Lambert turn this ship around.

I cant see that happening to be honest might get a price freeze if we are lucky,might get a few cheap away days though.

Still pretty cheap now though.

I think they might do away with categories and keep it in line with the current "Villa Value" games, except maybe Leeds, Wolves and Blues (if SHA stay up)

I wouldn't be surprised if ST prices remained the same with the club pointing to the fact that we'll have more home games to balance it out.

blimey oh riley we are already talking about concessions next season------and there are loads of points still to scrap for!

problem is i dont know how many of the current squad have the bottle to dig down deep and say ="we are Aston Villa we aint goin down"

has lambo been in a relegation dogfight before?--has he the know how to get his young bloods to fight for the Claret and Blue?

like others ive been there before---down down deeper and down--to the old 3rd division, it was an experience then---everywhere we went was practically sold out,everyone wanted to beat and fight --The Famous Aston Villa---- Mansfield, Wrexham,Oxford,and on and on------but football has changed since them grand ol days---yes if the unthinkable happens i will still go and support the Villa coz it flows through my veins-----but i wont be looking forward to it!!!!

so lambo randy are you ,listening-- keep us in the prem,!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived