FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Martin O'neill

Loyalvillan

When your manager, who has been backed to the hilt decides 4 days before the start of the season that he is going to walk i think fans have every right to be bitter. He left my club in the sh*t without any kind of explanation and for that reason i have nothing but contempt for him. He may well have had good reason to walk but he won't say, and as best i can tell he won't say because it might cost him a few quid so my contempt remains.

i bet you'd have those days back under mon in a heartbeat i dont know the full in & outs of it but wasnt mon promised cash? & didnt the board sell off some off villas best players for a nice fee without any replacement? if so id be pretty pissed aswell mon wanted to push higher than 6th place & would have so with a full backing

Is hate and bitterness the same ?

hmm i suppose it is in a way

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bet you'd have those days back under mon in a heartbeat i dont know the full in & outs of it but wasnt mon promised cash? & didnt the board sell off some off villas best players for a nice fee without any replacement? if so id be pretty pissed aswell mon wanted to push higher than 6th place & would have so with a full backing hmm i suppose it is in a way
Lol,,, so yes I am bitter.

funniest.gif

When your manager, who has been backed to the hilt decides 4 days before the start of the season that he is going to walk i think fans have every right to be bitter. He left my club in the sh*t without any kind of explanation and for that reason i have nothing but contempt for him. He may well have had good reason to walk but he won't say, and as best i can tell he won't say because it might cost him a few quid so my contempt remains.

Surely that contempt should lay at lerners door, he obviously made mon's position impossible to stay in which prompted him to leave. If your boss treated you like a pr*ck and you wanted to leave would you consider timing??

We don't know exactly what happened do we? Lerner could have done something really really bad more so than taking the funds away. All we do know I MON got an out of court settlement from the club which lays the blame squarely at the clubs door otherwise they would have fought it out.

I have no bitterness toward MON, he was a great manager for us and he left, I was gutted when he did and was upset at the timing but looking back at it know and all that's come out after I can't blame him, Lerner is the only one who looks guilty in this.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Also as dimitri said above, he wanted to achieve more and was asking for what he was promised and he was stitched up. Football is about reputations and mons reputation would have been ruined if he'd stayed and overseen the mess we're in now

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Surely that contempt should lay at lerners door, he obviously made mon's position impossible to stay in which prompted him to leave. If your boss treated you like a pr*ck and you wanted to leave would you consider timing??

We don't know exactly what happened do we? Lerner could have done something really really bad more so than taking the funds away. All we do know I MON got an out of court settlement from the club which lays the blame squarely at the clubs door otherwise they would have fought it out.

I have no bitterness toward MON, he was a great manager for us and he left, I was gutted when he did and was upset at the timing but looking back at it know and all that's come out after I can't blame him, Lerner is the only one who looks guilty in this.

Lerner is to be blamed for many things, but to blame Lerner for MON doing what he did is just deflecting blame to your preferred target Mate!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Also as dimitri said above, he wanted to achieve more and was asking for what he was promised and he was stitched up. Football is about reputations and mons reputation would have been ruined if he'd stayed and overseen the mess we're in now
He has never had a good reputation has he ?

funniest.gif

Lerner is to be blamed for many things, but to blame Lerner for MON doing what he did is just deflecting blame to your preferred target Mate!!

How??? Lerner forced MON to make the decision he did, that was proved by his paying him off rather than going to court, if Lerner had been taken to court and won then that could be said but he didn't, he paid him off because he knew he's lose.

Also Lerner is not a preferred target, I put the blame where it should go, I don't blame Lerner for the signings that lambert has made that haven't worked out

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

He has never had a good reputation has he ?

yes worked wonders started from the bottom & has earned his way to the top very sucsessfull times with wycombe,norwich,leicster city,celtic & villa that is why i wanted lambo because i can see a bit of mon in him

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Show me where mon is quoted saying he was promised funds and then RL backed out? It's all ifs and buts....

Hang on most people on here say he left because of not getting money, you can't use that to support and refute the argument

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived