FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Martin O'neill

Loyalvillan

we can still qualify but very unlikley we have to beat milan(h) & barca(a) we sit bottom of the group now but a point between the 3 teams bar barca,..a win v milan & we are 2nd lol,..i think we could finish 3rd which will give us that europa spot

i reckon yas have a chance still. last nite i opted to watch arsenal and dortmund. how arsenal won that game dont ask me lol. saw the highlights of the celtic game though, was it only stokes that had 1 clear cut chance or was ther more?? looked a different outfit compare to what i have seen celtic play in the champs league so far

newcomer.png

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did mate, don't even think I will be going near that thread for a wee while. Im distraught after tonight.

Such a toothless performance from us.

good OP on that thread mate & ye done yer home work on him very long & interesting read which makes me love MON more lol :thumbup: wasnt all bad either when you read what he done with villa but i seem to be the minority on here with only a handfull of other posters agreeing with me ,..

i agree i hate going on my celtic forums after a defeat you would think its the end of the world wi some of them

i reckon yas have a chance still. last nite i opted to watch arsenal and dortmund. how arsenal won that game dont ask me lol. saw the highlights of the celtic game though, was it only stokes that had 1 clear cut chance or was ther more?? looked a different outfit compare to what i have seen celtic play in the champs league so far

i can only think of that stokes chance tbh,..we kinda froze or ran out of idea's in the final 3rd we need a striker badly we miss hooper & wanyama imo.....ajax was there for the taken i fancy us for a europa spot the milan game is massive

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Plenty of Celtic fans arrested in Amsterdam for fighting with the police.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

O'Neill will play 4-4-2 as well.

No doubt he will, but there is a major difference in the attacking options of 4-4-2 when your centre midfield are allowed to go past the centre circle, like him or not- when O Neill was in charge of villa we were hard beat, no-one fancied playing us and we had a serious counter attack, thats what I am looking forward to seeing with Ireland.

Archived