FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Martin O'neill

Loyalvillan

They have a tough run of games coming up and i think by xmas sunderland will have a new gaffer in place

Might be just in time for him to take the job at the Sty!! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why you'd want em out of it rog, I love having them as a yo yo club, I love the derby days it's the closest we get to an FA cup final and it's really funny signing we'll meet again when they go down.

Also if we're looking at developing youth having the likes of the sty scouting about only helps us because if they find a gem they can act like our feeder club lol

Also on topic !!

I think MON will have a tough season but I think he'll be pushed before he walks, I said that Sunderland were one of the clubs who will be out saviour, they'll be below us in 15/16

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• 4 months later...

Here seems to be the logical Thread for this : BBC - Sunderland: Cattermole and Fletcher out for rest of season

Fletcher injured playing for Scotland v Wales.

Not good news for Sunderland and MON, but I think we can sympathise.

It is always the danger that a player can get crocked whilst on international duty.

How would we feel if Weimann (Austria) and/or Benteke (Belgium) had been crocked ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

He's being found out now.. Now people will see that that his "success" with us was mainly down to the momentum of having a new Billionaire owner and players playing at their best to win a lucrative contract elsewhere...

Archived