FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Who's Going

Rawly1966

None for me. I'm in Verona this weekend, I refuse to pay £45 for QPR and I certainly won't pay £55 for Chelsea. I'd like to do Liverpool but I don't think finances will allow. Norwich is another game I'd like to do but with the hours I work its a logistical nightmare.

None for me. I'm in Verona this weekend, I refuse to pay £45 for QPR and I certainly won't pay £55 for Chelsea. I'd like to do Liverpool but I don't think finances will allow. Norwich is another game I'd like to do but with the hours I work its a logistical nightmare.

Lovely city Verona.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

i hope its virtus verona & not em hella's verona lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Only Norwich for me.

I also refuse to pay 45 for QPR - it's a sh*t hole !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I didn't ,,I paid 40

Tight arses. ,, only joking of course , to be honest I had a little windfall of £ 300 2 weeks ago, so I've treated us to tickets to all 4 .

I work really long hours ,so my time spent with meg is precious ,, so days out with he villa are worth every penny .

funniest.gif

Only QPR and Liverpool for definite for me from that list now they've changed the Chelsea game to the Sunday. £45 is a rip off for QPR but cheap to get to for me so evens itself out.

Have to check the calendar tomorrow at work because trains to Norwich go from Liverpool Street, which is handy from work so might just make it. If I stay over, first train back on the Wednesday gets me into London at 7.12 so could make it to work. Where there's a will, there's a way...

2426f5x.png

I can't wait! Going to see Verona v Cesena on Saturday, Forza Hellas!

Nice one Rob. My original plans were to get over to Italy is see.....Roma v Lazio....but had to change days so not sure if Ill go now! Who knows :P

Only QPR and Liverpool for definite for me from that list now they've changed the Chelsea game to the Sunday. £45 is a rip off for QPR but cheap to get to for me so evens itself out.

Have to check the calendar tomorrow at work because trains to Norwich go from Liverpool Street, which is handy from work so might just make it. If I stay over, first train back on the Wednesday gets me into London at 7.12 so could make it to work. Where there's a will, there's a way...

Atta way wifey

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived