FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Talk 2013

blackcountryvillain

Derek Boateng according to the Sun.

Playing in the Ukraine at the moment.

Don't know much about him though

Apparently he's going to Fulham in Jan. Supposed to go in summer but the deal fell through on deadline day.

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumour has it free cb personally I'd get carvalho to partner vlaar but don't smash the wage bill Pierre coming in would be good as bony will cost silly money now. gourcuff is the one tho plus cm who can make things happen robbie keane said andi weimann is one of the most natural finishers he's seen give him and the beast ammo and I'm sure we can fly up that table vtid

Rumour has it free cb personally I'd get carvalho to partner vlaar but don't smash the wage bill Pierre coming in would be good as bony will cost silly money now. gourcuff is the one tho plus cm who can make things happen robbie keane said andi weimann is one of the most natural finishers he's seen give him and the beast ammo and I'm sure we can fly up that table vtid

Adrian Durham on TalkSport reckons we are in for Millwall winger James Henry

Heard that aswel? is he any good?

and welcome to the site by the way

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I've actually been told lambo wants James henry and dale Stevens. He wants another defensive mid, attacking mid and another defender. Nathan dyer and tom ince are being looked at. And raoul loe? Whoever that Is

mzjj.jpg

Nathan Dyer rumour sounds interesting, would be a cracking a signing i think! I've heard he wants to come here because he wants to play for England and he knows it's unlikely he'll ever get picked while he's still at swansea.

I heard somewhere Lambo is having a look at Wilfred Zaha at palace aswell.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Dyer from Swansea would be a cheap option with plenty of talent if PL got hold of him, lambert from saints, pilkington from canaries , all strong and would only improve under PL, the main point is that in jan transfers a tried and tested premier league player is usually best, as foreign players won't have the time to adapt, they are best outside and in close season to get the speed of things,, but there is always a gem hiding in the lower leagues that is worth 2 million of anyone's money, PL has a plan and its slowly kicking in, so I'm sure he has his target list already!!!

A good thing that PL is showing that any young gifted player will get a chance at villa and not just a bench warmer so that may sway things our way when it comes to fighting off the uniteds and city's for the young English talent!!!

Archived